Fix the damn ranking

I do not want to be in the top ranks where I get mowed down by killers. I am not that good as a survivor, but yet it is so damn easy to rank up. I am not ready for the purple ranks or the red ranks and yet that's where I am stuck at. At least make it easier to d-rank so I don't have to be there. How am I supposed to practice and get better at surviving if I am with killers who are extremely good at the game.

Comments

• Ray_PenberRay_Penber Member Posts: 50
    Played survivor all day and the only time I have escaped is when the killer took pity on me or we were farming bp's. I absolutely belong in the gray and yellow ranks. So this whole ranking system sucks. 
    Ok, I figured it out. I will just dc every match until I get to a rank I am comfortable with, but so my teammates don't get screwed over I won't dc until at least 2 gens get done. Then I messaged them exactly the perks the killer has. I wouldn't have to do this if it wasn't so damn easy to rank up. Thanks devs.
  • Mystaria13Mystaria13 Member Posts: 118
    Yeah I've been playing for over a year and it used to be hard to pip before clown then they changed it. Devs please fix the ranking system been rank 1 a long time and tired of these new people at rank 1 that aren't good or even decent. They hide all match get Yolo saves and can't even hit regular skill checks if you can get them to get on a gen in the first place. Devs not everyone is a rank 1 and it should be hard to get to rank 1 or even rank up plus it makes it more of a challenge. PLEASE fix the ranking system!! 
    Mystaria13_Yeah, I am probably more suited to the green ranks. My problem is that I can hide from killers pretty well, but as far as countering them, mind gaming them, looping, and 360ing them I am not good at. So basically when they find me I can't do shit. However, as long as you do enough gens and save enough people and run from them at least for a bit you rank up, even if you die. That to me is absolute garbage. If you can't survive at least 25% of the time and escape (something I have a hard time with in the upper ranks) then you do not belong there in that tier. 
    Mystaria13_Yeah, I am probably more suited to the green ranks. My problem is that I can hide from killers pretty well, but as far as countering them, mind gaming them, looping, and 360ing them I am not good at. So basically when they find me I can't do shit. However, as long as you do enough gens and save enough people and run from them at least for a bit you rank up, even if you die. That to me is absolute garbage. If you can't survive at least 25% of the time and escape (something I have a hard time with in the upper ranks) then you do not belong there in that tier. 
    Yes I completely understand but also here's something to think about. Surviving in red ranks isn't just about your ability as a survivor. Is the whole team as a whole that has to work together to get an escape. I usually get the worst teammates that hide all match because their scared and I don't get it. Get on a gen because if your hiding you're waiting to die and what I'm saying to you is that maybe you're getting bad teammates like me. If that's the case then there's nothing you can do because you're going to die 90% of the time if not more. Also, the only way to get better with looping and running the killer is to practice while you're being chased and try out new techniques when you realize that x, y, and z is not working for you. You just want to be able to waste as much of the killers time as possible so your teammates can get some gens done.
    I wish I could check hours on ps4 because I know some of these teammates that are at rank 1 and so boosted they go down instantly. Hide all match and save instantly or wait till you go into struggle to save. They can't have more than 50 hours and if they do then they've learned nothing while playing. Devs fix this damn ranking system! Not everyone should be at rank 1 because everyone is not rank 1 material and I wish you could find a way to do it by skill but that's just wishful thinking. regardless, it makes me want to uninstall when I'm dying every game because I'm getting only these boosted hiding noobs that contribute nothing to the match.
  • Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 280

This is the bug section btw

I know I moved my argument to the balance forums.