PTB is now closed
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

I havent seen able to play killer in over a week.

I play on Xbox in the UK. I can get survivor matches but killer matches get stuck at 95 or 99% and stays there. It's been a permanent thing for a week now and I would really like to get it sorted if anyone can help?

Tagged:

Comments

• dam200213dam200213 Member Posts: 5
    I got the same problem on PS4 if you wait long enough does it dc you and I’m in the uk as well.
  • youngbarry87youngbarry87 Member Posts: 10
    I only wait as long as 5 minutes and then close the game down. I've tried checking all the Xbox network settings, restarting the Xbox, restarting my Wi-Fi and finally, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. All to no avail.  :|
    Also I'm on an Xbox One S. 
    I'm going to try a few killer matches again and report back.
    No luck. Waiting over 5 minutes with the loading bar at 99% and nothing happening. Still. Anyone have any experience with this or any advice? 

Yh I got the same problem I’ve done all the things you’ve done do you think it’s the game or our internet?

I’ve got the same problem and I’ve tried everything you’ve done it’s probably the game messing up

Can someone clarify if this is an official dbd forum with some kind of official "staff" who can solve the fact I now have half a game, or is just other players trying to help each other? 

Anyone have any advice on who I should be contacting about my game being broken?
    dam200213 said:

Yh I got the same problem I’ve done all the things you’ve done do you think it’s the game or our internet?

I don't think it's my internet, I can play as survivor perfectly fine and I can also host and play kyf matches as killer.
  • MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 2,088

This is something that is being looked into. Sadly it was something that occurred over the holiday period which is why it has not yet been fixed.

MandyTalk said:

This is something that is being looked into. Sadly it was something that occurred over the holiday period which is why it has not yet been fixed.

That's all I needed, thank you Mandy. Also, are you the Mandy whose name I often hear on Morf's Twitch stream? 
  • MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 2,088

@youngbarry87 that's me yes :blush: