Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PC
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Blood Warden Bug

DarKnight_DoomDarKnight_Doom Member Posts: 54
edited June 2018 in PC

Hi, people!

Just to warn, Blood Warden is bugged! While Blood Warden is active, I cannot see anymore auras of Survivors located within the Exit Gates. Please, Devs, give a look.

Thank you for your attention.

Post edited by DarKnight_Doom on

Comments

• megdonaldsmegdonalds Member Posts: 742

But when there is no survivor within the exit gates while blood warden is active you won't see any auras of them. so in this case there is no bug.

• DarKnight_DoomDarKnight_Doom Member Posts: 54
    edited June 2018

@megdonalds said:
    But when there is no survivor within the exit gates while blood warden is active you won't see any auras of them. so in this case there is no bug.

Hey, pal!

I know what I'm talking. I played a lot of trials with survivors located within the exit gates, no aurea reading.

Dont get me wrong, but just try yourself using "Kill your friends" mode.

• ShelbyShelby Dev Posts: 159

Hi DarKnight_Doom! Thank you for the report. We have logged the issue in our database for tracking. Nice catch!

Cheers,
    Shelby

• DarKnight_DoomDarKnight_Doom Member Posts: 54

@Shelby said:
    Hi DarKnight_Doom! Thank you for the report. We have logged the issue in our database for tracking. Nice catch!

Cheers,
    Shelby

You are welcome!

Thanks to answer, Shelby.

Good luck! ;-)