2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

I have dislocated my thumb and cannot play :(

Dead_by_DavidDead_by_David Member Posts: 270

Please can I have 1 pity bloodpoint please devs as I missed the last day of double and I am sad :(

Comments

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 340
    If you are a fellow killer main: "That's so sad. I hope you get well soon buddy!"

If you are a survivor main: "That's what you get for T-bagging!"
  • Dead_by_DavidDead_by_David Member Posts: 270
    edited January 9
    @RoKrueger I used to be survivor main, I play both now but why is if I play survivor I am instantly teabagging? 
  • RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 340
    @RoKrueger I used to be survivor main, I play both now but why is if I play survivor I am instantly teabagging? 
    Just trying to be funny  :) T-bagging is hilarious, though  :p
    Hope you are feeling better.
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 9,643

@RoKrueger said:
    If you are a fellow killer main: "That's so sad. I hope you get well soon buddy!"

If you are a survivor main: "That's what you get for T-bagging!"

• Dead_by_DavidDead_by_David Member Posts: 270
    RoKrueger said:

I am thank you, it was my right thumb so ability to tea bag was not effected xD

• ChiChi Member Posts: 553

@Dead_by_David said:
    RoKrueger said:

Dead_by_David said:

I am thank you, it was my right thumb so ability to tea bag was not effected xD

Your crouch button could be on m4 like mine. :p