The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
Chapter Idea: The Finale of Sin Opera (17/1 updated, soon with perk icons)
Hello, people of the fog.
I'm here for sharing my fan-made chapter idea. And I'm lazy for brainstorm the background story for the survivor, but I want to hear what you guys think.
Also, I'm asking for the last name of the killer and the DLC chapter name, please tell me the reason.
Special thanks to my friend, he is the one advice me about Malice.
You are born to be a striking performer.
- The item you drop will change to the equal rarity flashlight.
- Lose all the add-ons when you triggered Replacement.
- This effect can only be triggered once per trial.
‘‘Magic!’’ ─ San Li
- possible adjustment 1: turn item to random item instead of the original type.
- possible adjustment 2: replacement can turns item to flashlight for 10 seconds, but you lose all the add-ons and 20% charge after 10 seconds. only be triggered once per trial.
You are always prepared, never let mistakes participate in your show.
- Setup a gimmick to an unused pallet with 10/8/6 seconds.
- you can activate the gimmick within 8 meters of the pallet, force the pallet to drop down.
- You can only set up one pallet, a new gimmick would instead of the last one.
‘‘It’s the time for a miracle.’’─ San Li
Dancing on the blades
Magic is like a chestnut in the fire, it is never easy, if you want it, you have to take the risk.
- Your vaults action always made noises.
- When you are chasing by the killer, you receive a Token every 15 seconds up to a maximum of 3/4/5 Tokens.
- Each Token can gains 15% of the action’s total progression, you can activate to apply the progression.
- Activate consumes all the Token.
- Only affected to setup gimmick, healing and cleansing action.
- You would lose all the Token when you are not in chasing phase after 20 seconds.
‘‘There should be applause here.’’─ San Li
- possible adjustment: lose 1 token by any hit from the killer (Hatchets or tonics etc.)
Killer: The Mirage
The Cursed Opera Theatre (need a better name)
110% | 4.4m/s
100% | 4m/s (disguising)
20 meters (Mirage sings opera when she is not in a chase.)
Isabelle was a popular actress of an opera theatre, everyone attracted to the opera theatre by her reputation as a talented actress.
But good fortune won’t last forever. Her talents not just brought fame and money to her, and something that she never expected - the darkness of human nature.
She was tied with iron thorns from head to legs. Somebody was jealous of her shinny telling eyes, so she lost her eyes. Her charming is voice, so her throat was cut by big scissors. And she is a perfect dancer, they broke one of her legs. This wasn’t the cruelest thing. The murderers forced her to watch how they did to her by a big silver mirror.
Isabelle’s soul attached to the mirror at the end, and she watched the murderer take over everything which belongs to her as a stage prop. Day by day that she couldn’t count, her resentment is bigger and bigger. And now, she is ready to revenge.
Mirage allows to summon the mimic of herself (M2) while chasing phase, the mimic will spawn within 6 - 8 meters of the survivor randomly. Mirage can teleport (Space) to the mimic position, all mimic would vanish after a teleport. 3 charges, can summon more than 1 mimic.
- Mimic does not have physical volume, red light and terror radius.
- Mimic would collapse while survivor passes through.
- Mimic can last 10 seconds.
- 25 seconds cooldown for 1 charge.
- Mimic only spawn the place which can see survivor directly. (Mimic is not gonna spawn behind the wall.)
Mirage can mirror a random survivor's appearance to disguise (Ctrl). Mirage cannot attack while disguising but allow to dimensional leap (Space while disguising) for positioning, Mirage cannot attack before leap fatigue.
- Dimensional leap can cast for 2 second base on Mirage's speed, the body will stay while leaping.
- Mirage's disguising body will change back to her appearance, and the body will position to the leaping location.
- Every 2 seconds leaping phase cause leap fatigue for 1 second after leaping. Included add-on.
You can reflect the desires of the hypocrite, the darker they are, the crueler you are.
- When a Survivor rescues another from a Hook at least 32 meters away from you, the rescuer’s aura is revealed to you and your speed to rescuer increased 3% for 6/7/8 seconds.
‘‘Geez! I can feel her desires! She wants me!’’
*possible adjustment: could be a hex perk.
Your purpose is to take back all your belongings, no matter whatever it takes. Your wills are affected everyone around you, attracting them to go after you.
2/3/4 Survivors are affected by Envy, which causes the following:
- Missed Skill Checks trigger a new Skill Check with no skill check warning immediately when repairing, healing or sabotaging.
- Great Skill Checks cannot be performed while Hex: The Envy is activated.
- The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
‘‘She is gonna take everything from me! Oh no!’’
You experienced the darkness deeply, so you decided to abandon all your goodwill.
- Bloodlust trigger time decrease 2/3/4 seconds.
- Breaking pallet does not lose bloodlust. This effect can only be triggered once every 60 seconds.
‘‘This lady is such a devil, I’m telling you.’’
1. Slightly decreases the range of mimic spawn within the survivor (1 meter). Stacks.
2. Slightly increases mimic last longer (2.5 seconds). Stacks.
3. Increases mimic maximum charge amount (1). Stacks.
4. Slightly decreases the cooldown of mimic charge (4 seconds). Stacks.
1. Allows Mirage to reveal her disguise by 1.5 seconds instead of leap only.
2. Moderately decreases the range of mimic spawn within the survivor (2 meters). Stacks.
3. Moderately increases mimic lasts longer (5 seconds). Stacks.
4. Increases mimic maximum charge amount (2). Stacks.
5. Moderately decreases the cooldown of mimic charge (6 seconds). Stacks.
1. Increases mimic maximum charge amount (3). Stacks.
2. Considerably decreases the cooldown of mimic charge (8 seconds). Stacks.
3. Moderately increases the leaping time (1.5 seconds). Stacks.
4. Mimic no longer collapse by leap or survivor. (which means Mirage can leap several times)
1. Considerably increases the leaping time (3 seconds). Stacks.
2. No longer to leap. Each mimic grants 2% movement speed.
3. Mimic would run into the close survivor with have red light and terror radius now. (Mimic does not pass through the walk.)(Mimic would run after Mirage while she is disguising.)
4. Auto-spawn Mimic in chasing phase every 3 seconds. Lost all the mimic charge.
5. Moderately increases mimic lasts longer (5 seconds). Considerably decreases the range of mimic spawn within the survivor (3 meters). Increases mimic maximum charge amount (2). Moderately increases the leaping time (1.5 seconds).
1. Mimic allow to attack survivor within 1 meter but invalid to the injured survivor. (Mimic would vanish after successful attack.)
2. Summon Mimic would gain an extra Mimic on Mirage location now.
3. Mirage immune the fatigue after leap. Moderately decreases the range of mimic spawn within the survivor (2 meters). Mimic only lasts 5 seconds. Decreases mimic maximum charge amount (2).