New survivor: James Carter
James was a good man, ready to do anything for the things he cared, his grandad taught him to be a good person disposed to do anything for others, he grew up to be a doctor and got happily married with Elizabeth, 2 kids came out fruit of their relationship together, life could not have been better for the couple if only tragedy didnt struck the family like a lightning
Elizabeth got killed by a drunken driver and if that wasnt enough for him his daughter quickly fell victim to Measles, most people would be devastated by it... but it only made Carter stronger, he took perfect care of his now only child and kept treating patients as usual, never letting himself down and keeping the memory of his wife and daughter fondly.
War came and he was one of the first ones to serve, he left his son with his dad as he had to leave for Vietnam, he quickly gained a lot of respect as an incredibly courageous field medic that saved lots of soldiers from certain death, he was condecorated for his acts and was given the chance to retire in multiple ocassions, but he refused, he had found his purpose in life, what his grandad had thaught him in his chilldhood; to help others, he continued risking his life, forgetting his home and even forgetting who he was.
After some time James luck ran out, as he was left for dead in the deadly jungles of Vietnam, a bullet had struck his chest and he was quickly bleeding out, he remembered home, he remembered his dad and his son, now more than ever he wanted to return, he got up with his remaining forces and tried to get to the headquartes as fast as he could, but as he kept walking a thick, cold fog kept wrapping him up...
James just became another casualty of the war, his body was never found so a proper funeral was never done, many of his companions even think he got kidnapped, or, in worst case scenario, desserted and started a new life in vietnam
When James father died no one was left to take care of his son, so he got sent to an orphanage, he kept his whole childhood hoping his dad would come for him one day.
That day never came.
He is a white male with brown hair and a shaved beard, his base kit comes with a green tank top with ID plaques and camouflage pants, just the clothes he left with the day he entered the entity´s realm, his legacy cosmetics are just the common bloody style clothes with the difference his tank top now has a bullet marking on it
On the watch
You are affected by the Exposed Status Effect for the duration of the Trial. You always take a bullet for the people you care, and that intervenes in the purposes of your enemies.
- you perform altruistic actions such as healing and rescuing people from hooks 25%/50%/70% faster
- you gain a small speed burst after unhooking someone
- if you are the obsession, you can Instantly heal others for one Health State on secondary action/Instantly heal others for one Health State on secondary action/Instantly and completely heal others on secondary action once per trial and your aura will be revealed to the killer for 10/8/6 seconds after a generator is repaired
Increases your chance to be the Killer's Obsession.
"The enemy never got me, i dont know how, i exposed myself to constant dangers, more than any of my comrades, yet i never stood foot on a trap like them... if only that car hit me instead of Elizabeth" James Diary, page 42
Blood, sweat and tears
You have been in worse situations, you teach your buddies how to remain calm and work more efficiently, the less the better
- When there are only 3 survivors left everyone recovers from exhaustion 25%/35%/45% faster and repair generators 10% faster
- When there are only 2 survivors left everyone gets a 5% bonus to movement speed and the stun from pallets is 1/2/3 seconds longer
- When you are the only survivor left on the trial you will get 10% bonus to movement speed and the hatch will appear highlighted to you and the killer
"...In some cases we felt outnumbered despite being more, the enemy attacked us with unbelivable force and us, the strong ones, had to learn how to fight them back, even if each bullet got one of us dead" James Diary, page 71
Your experience fighting against people above your capabilities allows you to fight them back.
- Press the Active Ability button while running to charge towards the killer and stun them, causing you to get injured
- You cannot use Stubborn while you are injured
- You can use stubborn to stun the killer while he is carrying a survivor, but this will injure you to dying state
Causes exhaustion for 120/90/60 seconds
"Yeah, of course i got hurt in the war, i was one bold motherfucker always risking my life for the most stupidest of things, my comrades needed my help and i was always there for them, i wont make an exception right now" James diary, page 67