2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

About being looped.

2»

Comments

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    Larcz said:
    Vietfox said:
    Always break the pallet asap unless the loop is small and you can mindgame easily.
    Most long chases are long because killers refuse to break the pallet.
    And then what on auto heaven nap you can break palets all game and 5 gens is done.Windows you dont break dont have clown perk well you got problem.
    @Larcz
    If you don't respect the pallets chases will take less time. As a survivor i can prolong the chase thanks to killers who respect pallets.
    Also, i always run Spirit fury + Enduring on killers who struggle with pallets.
  • LarczLarcz Member Posts: 370
    Sure but ther is some palets save as heaven wher not all killers can do nothing like only break becose surv always menage to junp other side.This is just sad i need take 1or3 perks to fighy with multum palets.
  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 1,412

@ASurvkillivorer the higher ranks you're at, the more slots you have to devote to anti looping perks.Yes, if you want to down and hook enough times to pip, you have to sacrifice BBQ (which is not that useful for anything else than the grind) and, depending on your killer, Ruin. Against a group of rank 1-s you often can't even give up one target who's a great looper, because the next one may be just as skilled.

I'd suggest eating through pallets, using antiloops like Endurance, Spirit Fury and Bamboozle, and get used to the thought that even if you're doing good, two generators will probably pop by the time you first hook someone.

What I do in addition to that, is try to lead the chase to somewhere where I can have the best possible 3 gen setup later on. Not always possible, and even when you succeed at that, it may not work out, but as far as I can tell, that's your best shot.

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    edited January 10
    @Larcz said:
    Sure but ther is some palets save as heaven wher not all killers can do nothing like only break becose surv always menage to junp other side.This is just sad i need take 1or3 perks to fighy with multum palets.
    But with those 1 or 3 perks you are basically making safe survivors zones useless. You gotta build around each killer and playstyle.
    Right now i'm playing as Freddy at red ranks with 2 builds:
    For farming: Bbq, brutal strenght, monitor and ruin
    If i mean serious business: ruin, enduring, spirit fury and monitor.
    I'm getting MINIMUM 2 kills per match with the farming build, plus several DCs 😂
    Also, being a survivor main helps a lot when playing as a killer, i know exactly what they are going to do.
    PS: quote me, otherwise i don't get any notification.
    Btw @Raccoon and @PhantomMask20763 what builds do you guys use on Freddy? I'm having so much fun with these 2 builds from above.
  • ASurvkillivorerASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 178

I'm now rank 3. HOW in the world is DCing more common at this rank!?

If I use a Black Ward. Seems like it strongly encourages people to quit. Use a hidden offering....ppl are gonna quit. Just had a 4man team all DC because we got the institute as pig. Funny, the sneak is my least utilized killer function in the entire game so jokes on them.

2»