2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Dead By Daylight console avatars & themes in 2019 ?

Fnatic47Fnatic47 Member Posts: 57

Hi people of the fog, its been a long time ago when devs promised to us(1 year ago) consoles players new Avatars & Themes to consoles(PS4 & XBOX), and until now " NOTHING ". In Overall my real question is.. In this year "2019" it will be possible console players choose any Killer or Survivor has avatar AND a new Theme? (With DBD original song if possible ofc).

Comments

• wall_0f_wonders2wall_0f_wonders2 Member Posts: 5

i put over $100 into DbD I have all dlc and good amount of cosmetics. I would happily pay for an DbD theme!!! please make it happen dev's!!! 2019 is the year I CAN FEEL IT xD

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 434

@Fnatic47 said:
    Hi people of the fog, its been a long time ago when devs promised to us(1 year ago) consoles players new Avatars & Themes to consoles(PS4 & XBOX), and until now " NOTHING ". In Overall my real question is.. In this year "2019" it will be possible console players choose any Killer or Survivor has avatar AND a new Theme? (With DBD original song if possible ofc).

I am willing to pay 5$ for a wallpaper with handsome trapper, it would totally be worth it

• FoggyDownpourFoggyDownpour Member Posts: 235

This would be lovely! Ps4 is already rather limited, having some DbD ones would be awesome <3 I would prefer themes over avatars though

• sliptteesslipttees Member Posts: 149

We need avatar and dynamic theme on ps4!

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 307

all for dynamic theme