Dead by Daylight will be in Europe for the first time at Gamescom. If you are around the area, there will be a get together on Wednesday, August 21st at 6PM CEST! Come chat, drink, snack and have fun with DBD team members [18+]
To book your ticket:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dead-by-daylight-gamescom-meetup-tickets-68832392539
This section is used to report issues on PC specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Wraith causes people's games to crash

TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 482
edited January 6 in PC

I play two matches as Hag - Survivors have yellow ping (some even Red) - not a single one DCs and I play a real game.

I play two matches as Wraith - Survivor have green ping -
First match a Survivor instantly DCs and two Survivors jump into lockers repeatedly so I go and kill them. Post game chat they tell me that they couldn't interact with Gens or heal eachother.
Second game I load in and there's a DC. I find a Survivor they DC on hook and then another Survivor DCs. Farm with the last Survivor and throw my purple offering that I got for Christmas down the toilet.

Apperantly Wraith causes people's games to crash? That's the only logical conclusion I can reach since I've only experienced this bug while playing Wraith. For what it's worth I'm wearing the Halloween Head, the Ninja Wraith Body (the jacket), and the Prestige Wraith Weapon.
*Edit: I also use Sloppy Butcher on my Wraith.

Post edited by TigerKirby215 on
Tagged: