Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.0 PTB starts today. For more information and patch notes, click here.

Michael Jackson skin for Legion, please

RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

I want to look fancy, when I moonwalk survivors to death.

Comments

  • MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 1,565

    It's idiotic to moonwalk when looking down is by far much easier.

  • RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    It's idiotic to moonwalk when looking down is by far much easier.

    Looking down does not make you look like a 80's popstar.

  • MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 1,565

    @RSB said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    It's idiotic to moonwalk when looking down is by far much easier.

    Looking down does not make you look like a 80's popstar.

    But it makes you bump into [BAD WORD] and kinda likely to lose the person.

  • RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

    @MojoTheFabulous said:

    @RSB said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    It's idiotic to moonwalk when looking down is by far much easier.

    Looking down does not make you look like a 80's popstar.

    But it makes you bump into [BAD WORD] and kinda likely to lose the person.

    But you bump like a popstar, then.

  • SmokePotionSmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

    But the spirit is the one that does the Thriller dance

Sign In or Register to comment.