2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Post editing and notifications to quoted or mentioned users

EntitàEntità Member Posts: 1,010
edited January 7 in FORUM FEEDBACK

Two technical questions to @Peanits and other administrators/moderators of this forum. When a post containing quotes or mentions of other users is edited, do they receive the notification again? And if in a post, which was born without quotes and mentions of other users, these quotes or mentions are added during its modification, do they receive the notification? :)

Post edited by Entità on
Tagged:

Comments

• EntitàEntità Member Posts: 1,010

Ehm... is there anybody?

• Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 340
    I’m curious about this as well.
  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,827
    1 - no
    2 - not sure, but i think it doesn't send the notification either. That or the ones i quoted decided to ignore me :)
    @MandyTalk @Peanits Could you kindly give me an official answer? I'm a perfectionist and I often edit my posts to improve their contents or texts... :)
  • PeanitsPeanits Mod, ACM Posts: 1,589
    1: No.
    2: I don't believe so, but if you want to make a post and then edit it to tag me we can find out. If I don't end up coming back, it didn't work.
    edited February 27
    Testing post for @Peanits.
  • PeanitsPeanits Mod, ACM Posts: 1,589
    I came back anyway because it turns out I'm a liar (and I'm curious myself), but I did not get a notification when you edited that post. So I guess that answers that question.
    @Peanits Thanks for your time and wisdom! :)