The Walking Dead

KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 422

There is currently a funny UI bug, where downed survivors will appear to be standing and walking, after they have entered the dying state. It happens randomly, so I'm not sure what is causing it.

Comments

• KillerRaccoonKillerRaccoon Member Posts: 212
    Kaelum said:

There is currently a funny UI bug, where downed survivors will appear to be standing and walking, after they have entered the dying state. It happens randomly, so I'm not sure what is causing it.

Something causes Survivors to play the idle standing animation instead of their correct animation after they throw a pallet.

It doesn’t always happen, it seems to trigger randomly. Some Survivors turn into the walking dead, like you mentioned. Some Survivors glide across the ground as they are apparently “running” without moving their legs.
  • Slay___Slay___ Member Posts: 142

@KillerRaccoon said:
    Kaelum said:

Something causes Survivors to play the idle standing animation instead of their correct animation after they throw a pallet.

It doesn’t always happen, it seems to trigger randomly. Some Survivors turn into the walking dead, like you mentioned. Some Survivors glide across the ground as they are apparently “running” without moving their legs.

Happens if they are injured and interact with a pallet.