2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Huntresses are ruining games?

2»

Comments

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,647
    With all the leather and straps addons, and her being among the tallest killers I can see why some would see her as a dom. Haha
  • tehshadowman33tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 329

@βLAKE said:

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    Welcome to dealing with 85%-90% of Leatherface mains done in Huntress form. You get hooked, and are either camped, tunneled and hooked again immediately after hooking, or remove option two's immediate hooking and replace it with a Mori.

The fix to this? Make Ebony Moris only work on death hook.

Not to totally derail the topic here, but I guess I have to. Ebony mori's only working on death hook would make no sense since a mori takes slightly longer to kill a survivor than just hooking them (depending on your map position) also you gain more points if you sacrifice a survivor rather than just outright killing them. Lastly, mori's are used to get survivors taken out more quickly than hooking them 2 or 3 times. Killing off survivors with a mori makes it beneficial for killers because it tips their momentum and pressure in their favor and you can't simply do that if you have to wait for the survivor to be hooked and saved at least twice. Therefore in my opinion, I think there should be a better solution than having mori's work on death hook.

Technically, you get the most points from hooking someone twice then a mori.

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 134

Christmas event is over, these Huntresses will run out of pink items soon enough.

The real problem is that Killer pink items tend to be really over the top powerful and really change the game in huge ways. Survivor legendary items are almost laughable in comparison.

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 384
    This looks more like a "survivors crying corner" than a discussion of the pros and cons of the huntress. LOL.
  • AnnasGirlAnnasGirl Member Posts: 3

@βLAKE said:
    I even had one huntress roleplay in post chat as some dominatrix chick.

Count me in <3

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,551
    AnnasGirl said:

@βLAKE said:
    I even had one huntress roleplay in post chat as some dominatrix chick.

Count me in <3

OP didn't seem statisfied after that RP
  • Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 300

huntress with iridescent hatchets are cancer same with the clown i dont know why devs want to put this type of addon its just ruins the game for survivors i got tunnel with this huntress also he was a streamer he use hatchets everytime trying to catch me and with the other purple addon that you get more hatchets its just stupid also i died cuz he was camping me.

2»