The wiggle time can be buffed?

UncleBughyUncleBughy Member Posts: 1

I would like to know if you can buff the wiggle off timer to 10-12 seconds instead of 15 seconds? I think it will reduce from the saltyness of the survivor player base and will be a good adition to the game. It is stupid to be able to carry a survivor on the shoulder for 16.8 seconds if you have iron grasp guys. I just have some games that were very (and I mean VERY unpleasant) because of the wiggle mechanic.
PS: It is not necessary to buff the base wiggle timer (even tho it would be nice) you can try to rework the Boil Over perk to be a perfect counter for iron grasp (75% wiggle effects and 12% reduced time to wiggle off instead of the distorsion of the hooks that are in the proximity)
Please consider this opinion or at least explain to me why you cant buff it (if it is not possible to be buffed)

Answers

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 5,989

No, you may not have free escapes from the Killer's shoulder.

• DarkGGhostDarkGGhost Member Posts: 324

First, this is nerff second without any perk a killer can carry toy 50 meters so if you sabo one hook the killer can't hook you ( IG give 10 meeter more) if something like this happens you will make it easier for survivors to escape.

• SadonicShadowSadonicShadow Member Posts: 871

No, never should this be considered. Ever. The killer caught you fair and square. Nothing short of a coordinated effort by your team should save you from the hook. The wiggle feature does not exist to give survivors a reliable chance to escape. It exists to keep the killer from taking you to the basement every time.

• Mrrgle_the_MediocreMrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 278

The biggest problem with this is how a change can fix some things but cause more problems with others. Enter bodyblocking, basically. Having less time to hit those in your way would be a travesty.

I definitely agree with the notion to buff Boil Over though. Boil Over needs to be better.

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 1,625

Not a change to the base. A potential buff to Boil Over

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 47

@SadonicShadow said:
    . It exists to keep the killer from taking you to the basement every time.

That is all what needs to be said about this topic. Wiggle is not supposed to be an guaranteed escape, it should just prevent the killer from hooking everyone in the basement.

• KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 546
    Milo said:

Oh, you’d like that wouldn’t you Kate 😂
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 7,405

@UncleBughy said:
    I would like to know if you can buff the wiggle off timer to 10-12 seconds instead of 15 seconds? I think it will reduce from the saltyness of the survivor player base and will be a good adition to the game. It is stupid to be able to carry a survivor on the shoulder for 16.8 seconds if you have iron grasp guys. I just have some games that were very (and I mean VERY unpleasant) because of the wiggle mechanic.
    PS: It is not necessary to buff the base wiggle timer (even tho it would be nice) you can try to rework the Boil Over perk to be a perfect counter for iron grasp (75% wiggle effects and 12% reduced time to wiggle off instead of the distorsion of the hooks that are in the proximity)
    Please consider this opinion or at least explain to me why you cant buff it (if it is not possible to be buffed)

I would like to ask you one question.
    Do you like being slugged on the floor, helpless and waiting to bleed out such that your misery ends?

• Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 1,065
    Could you wiggle out of Leatherface's grasp in 10 seconds? No. You probably couldn't at all. It's fine. You aren't meant to wiggle off all the time.

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,338
    The wiggle time is fine as it is right now.
  • Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 447

@Milo said:

The problem I see with that is that I think boil over is already effective in certain maps like Haddonfield, Springwood and Lery's. It might turn up OP in said maps if it's buffed.

• JLewJLew Member Posts: 30
    Ya wiggling off should not happen often...that is what ds and altruism is for...making wiggle offs easy kills your altruism points as well