Remothered: Chapter Idea

Salty_PearlSalty_Pearl Member Posts: 344
edited January 10 in Fan creations

Hey everyone, a while ago I made a post about what perks The Red Nun would get if she was in DBD. Today I've decided to make a post about an entire chapter based on the Remothered series. SPOILERS FOR REMOTHERED: TORMENTED FATHERS

Chapter XI: Remothered: Tormented Fathers Chapter

New Killer: The Red Nun

Info:
Name: Gloria Ashmann
Ethnicity: Italian
Terror Radius: 28 Meters
Speed: 110%
Alt. Speed: 90% (While casting Phenoxyl's Gift)

Power: Phenoxyl's Gift
A gift thought to be from God itself, allowing The Nun to cast out moths to hunt Survivors.

•Tap the Power button to send out moths in a straight line. (Range is 24 meters)
If caught by the moths Survivors will,
• Have their vision impaired (moths will cover the screen)
• Be unable to move until the moths fly away or been shooed off.
• Be unable to use items or perform actions.
• Survivors will be able to shoo the moths away by rapidly tapping M1 and M2. (takes 5 seconds to fill the bar.)
Once The Red Nun steps into the disengage range (12 meters) the moths will immediately fly away.

Perks:
Telekinesis
• Phenoxyl has given you immense control over electrical objects.
Generators within a 24 meter range receive a 20/30/40% repair penalty.

Religiophobia
• Your presence instills great fear.
• Survivors that you are in a chase with suffer from the Exhaustion status effect for 20/40/60 seconds once the chase starts. (Note that the Exhaustion timer will still decrease while the survivor is running.)
• Religiophobia has a cooldown of 80 seconds. (cooldown starts when the Exhaustion effect is removed.)
"Kneel down to God, to our God!"- The Red Nun

Unholy Power
• As Survivors are on the verge of escaping, your unholy power grows.
• When the Exit Gates are powered, your terror radius is reduced by 6/8/10 meters and Survivors who have completed the last generator suffer the Exposed status effect.
"I am the ambassador of the new Lord! L'ambasciatrice della novella del Signore!"- The Red Nun

New Survivor: Rosemary Reed

(NOTE: Rosemary's playstyle will be based on her personality. Her playstyle will basically revolve around herself, hurting other survivors while giving her benefits.)
Perks:

Ineptitude
You blame other Survivors' lack of skill for the problems you face.
• When another Survivor fails a skillcheck in a 10/14/18 meter radius, they suffer from a -10% action speed penalty and you gain a token up to a maximum of 1/2/3
• For every token you have, you gain an 5% action speed increase
"I believe in people's willpower, everything else is not God, but ineptitude or mankind's cruelty."-Rosemary Reed

Sacrifices Must Be Made
You believe that sacrifices are necessary in order for success.
• When a Survivor is hooked, you see the auras of The Killer, Generators, Totems, and Chests in a 20/24/28 meter radius for 5 seconds.

Selfish Ways
• When the Exit Gates are powered you receive a 1%/2%/3% speed boost for every survivor that has been sacrificed.
• All other Survivors left alive will receive a 2% speed reduction.

(Sorry if Rosemary's perks are too toxic/selfish I wanted her perks to make you have a different playstyle while using them.)

If you've read this far thank you so much! Please let me know your thoughts down below!

Post edited by Salty_Pearl on

Comments

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 764
    Man, that game was bad. 

• laKUKAlaKUKA Member Posts: 121

OMG!! take my money!!!! please please!! i want thisssssss

• Salty_PearlSalty_Pearl Member Posts: 344
    laKUKA said:

Hahaha, thank you!!
  • HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 602

I really enjoyed that game, I' excited for the next two; though I was disappointed to see it was a very short game. These perks are interesting and I love the idea of perks focusing on a solo Survivor instead of a team but they might be too harsh. The Red Nun's perks and power are really cool but she's kind of like a slower Clown. Her moths fly away when you're near so you can't use her power to win a chase just to make it shorter, I guess that's ok though because it still helps and even stops pallets loops maybe more than Clown so never mind.

• Salty_PearlSalty_Pearl Member Posts: 344

@HatCreature said:
    I really enjoyed that game, I' excited for the next two; though I was disappointed to see it was a very short game. These perks are interesting and I love the idea of perks focusing on a solo Survivor instead of a team but they might be too harsh. The Red Nun's perks and power are really cool but she's kind of like a slower Clown. Her moths fly away when you're near so you can't use her power to win a chase just to make it shorter, I guess that's ok though because it still helps and even stops pallets loops maybe more than Clown so never mind.

Yeah, Selfish Ways is a little too OP, I would probably want it to be 2 or 3% movement reduction speed.

• ModernFableModernFable Member Posts: 330
    I’m never a fan of Perks that directly affect teammates in a negative way.
  • BillyBoiMainBillyBoiMain Member Posts: 28
    I’m never a fan of Perks that directly affect teammates in a negative way.
    Same 
  • TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 161
    laKUKA said:

Ofcourse the nurse main would