Remothered: Chapter Idea
Hey everyone, a while ago I made a post about what perks The Red Nun would get if she was in DBD. Today I've decided to make a post about an entire chapter based on the Remothered series. SPOILERS FOR REMOTHERED: TORMENTED FATHERS
Chapter XI: Remothered: Tormented Fathers Chapter
New Killer: The Red Nun
Name: Gloria Ashmann
Terror Radius: 28 Meters
Alt. Speed: 90% (While casting Phenoxyl's Gift)
Power: Phenoxyl's Gift
A gift thought to be from God itself, allowing The Nun to cast out moths to hunt Survivors.
•Tap the Power button to send out moths in a straight line. (Range is 24 meters)
If caught by the moths Survivors will,
• Have their vision impaired (moths will cover the screen)
• Be unable to move until the moths fly away or been shooed off.
• Be unable to use items or perform actions.
• Survivors will be able to shoo the moths away by rapidly tapping M1 and M2. (takes 5 seconds to fill the bar.)
Once The Red Nun steps into the disengage range (12 meters) the moths will immediately fly away.
• Phenoxyl has given you immense control over electrical objects.
Generators within a 24 meter range receive a 20/30/40% repair penalty.
• Your presence instills great fear.
• Survivors that you are in a chase with suffer from the Exhaustion status effect for 20/40/60 seconds once the chase starts. (Note that the Exhaustion timer will still decrease while the survivor is running.)
• Religiophobia has a cooldown of 80 seconds. (cooldown starts when the Exhaustion effect is removed.)
"Kneel down to God, to our God!"- The Red Nun
• As Survivors are on the verge of escaping, your unholy power grows.
• When the Exit Gates are powered, your terror radius is reduced by 6/8/10 meters and Survivors who have completed the last generator suffer the Exposed status effect.
"I am the ambassador of the new Lord! L'ambasciatrice della novella del Signore!"- The Red Nun
New Survivor: Rosemary Reed
(NOTE: Rosemary's playstyle will be based on her personality. Her playstyle will basically revolve around herself, hurting other survivors while giving her benefits.)
You blame other Survivors' lack of skill for the problems you face.
• When another Survivor fails a skillcheck in a 10/14/18 meter radius, they suffer from a -10% action speed penalty and you gain a token up to a maximum of 1/2/3
• For every token you have, you gain an 5% action speed increase
"I believe in people's willpower, everything else is not God, but ineptitude or mankind's cruelty."-Rosemary Reed
Sacrifices Must Be Made
You believe that sacrifices are necessary in order for success.
• When a Survivor is hooked, you see the auras of The Killer, Generators, Totems, and Chests in a 20/24/28 meter radius for 5 seconds.
• When the Exit Gates are powered you receive a 1%/2%/3% speed boost for every survivor that has been sacrificed.
• All other Survivors left alive will receive a 2% speed reduction.
(Sorry if Rosemary's perks are too toxic/selfish I wanted her perks to make you have a different playstyle while using them.)
If you've read this far thank you so much! Please let me know your thoughts down below!