Number of threads views reduced

EntitàEntità Member Posts: 1,302
edited January 17 in Forum Feedback
I open this thread to report a strange event: opening the list of my threads, I noticed the number of their views had reduced... How is it possible? Have you removed anybody from the count?

@Peanits I put this report in your hands. :)
Post edited by Entità on
Tagged:

Comments

• EntitàEntità Member Posts: 1,302
    It's happened again, just ten minutes ago. O.o
    edited January 25
    @Peanits Opening the My Discussions list, I have just seen the views of all my threads have been reset to 0... How is it possible? O.o

EDIT. One minute later, the views number is normal...
  • PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 2,667

@Entità said:
    @Peanits Opening the My Discussions list, I have just seen the views of all my threads have been reset to 0... How is it possible? O.o

There's been some server issues today. It's being looked into. No worries, everything should be fine, I hope.

@Peanits Thank you for your careful vigilance over the forum functioning. :)
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

@Peanits said:

@Entità said:

There's been some server issues today. It's being looked into. No worries, everything should be fine, I hope.

The conspiracy part of me wondered if you'd just smacked another bunch of smurf accounts that were used for trolling haha.😁