2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

The New Prove Thyself

KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 907
So, Prove thyself now can cap at 40%? However, Leader is 25% on everything EXCEPT generators? They just dumped leader in favor of Prove Thyself

Comments

  • se05239se05239 Member Posts: 1,292
    edited January 8

    Technically 30%, since its one for each other survivor.
    The thing is though.. only ONE Prove Thyself can be active at once in a party of four survivors working on the same generator.. which is off-set by all people having Leader.. by.. like.. a lot..

    EDIT: Leader doesn't buff repair speed up to 25% btw, only everything else.

  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 907
    se05239 said:

    Technically 30%, since its one for each other survivor.
    The thing is though.. only ONE Prove Thyself can be active at once in a party of four survivors working on the same generator.. which is off-set by all people having Leader.. by.. like.. a lot..

    EDIT: Leader doesn't buff repair speed up to 25% btw, only everything else.

    Already mentioned the leader ;) and I didn’t see that only one can be active
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 2,006
    edited January 9
    So Prove Thyself is actually better than old Leader

    Regarding gens
  • ZarathosZarathos Member Posts: 622

    @Milo said:
    So Prove Thyself is actually better than old Leader

    Regarding gens

    Only if there is a limited number in play otherwise only one players can take advantage of its effect if they are working together on a gen. Leader and prove thyself are dangerous perks tho as many killers are running discordance now which means if a killer is continuously moving to gens with two people on them consider having survivors work on separate gens.

  • MyNamePeteMyNamePete Member Posts: 379

    @se05239 said:
    Technically 30%, since its one for each other survivor.
    The thing is though.. only ONE Prove Thyself can be active at once in a party of four survivors working on the same generator.. which is off-set by all people having Leader.. by.. like.. a lot..

    EDIT: Leader doesn't buff repair speed up to 25% btw, only everything else.

    They mentioned it was a typo, and they meant only one leader at a time, so everyone can run prove thyself lol

  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 907

    @se05239 said:
    Technically 30%, since its one for each other survivor.
    The thing is though.. only ONE Prove Thyself can be active at once in a party of four survivors working on the same generator.. which is off-set by all people having Leader.. by.. like.. a lot..

    EDIT: Leader doesn't buff repair speed up to 25% btw, only everything else.

    They mentioned it was a typo, and they meant only one leader at a time, so everyone can run prove thyself lol

    *proceeds to dig a shallow grave*
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 2,006

    @Zarathos said:

    @Milo said:
    So Prove Thyself is actually better than old Leader

    Regarding gens

    Only if there is a limited number in play otherwise only one players can take advantage of its effect if they are working together on a gen. Leader and prove thyself are dangerous perks tho as many killers are running discordance now which means if a killer is continuously moving to gens with two people on them consider having survivors work on separate gens.

    Prove Thyself has a counter. Good. I don't see the issue :chuffed:

  • se05239se05239 Member Posts: 1,292

    @MyNamePete said:

    @se05239 said:
    Technically 30%, since its one for each other survivor.
    The thing is though.. only ONE Prove Thyself can be active at once in a party of four survivors working on the same generator.. which is off-set by all people having Leader.. by.. like.. a lot..

    EDIT: Leader doesn't buff repair speed up to 25% btw, only everything else.

    They mentioned it was a typo, and they meant only one leader at a time, so everyone can run prove thyself lol

    That's utterly disgusting though..

  • GraviteaUKGraviteaUK Member Posts: 238

    @se05239 said:

    @MyNamePete said:

    @se05239 said:
    Technically 30%, since its one for each other survivor.
    The thing is though.. only ONE Prove Thyself can be active at once in a party of four survivors working on the same generator.. which is off-set by all people having Leader.. by.. like.. a lot..

    EDIT: Leader doesn't buff repair speed up to 25% btw, only everything else.

    They mentioned it was a typo, and they meant only one leader at a time, so everyone can run prove thyself lol

    That's utterly disgusting though..

    Just run NoED, if they run gens that fast no way they will get 5 dulls in that time.

    Ahhhh but then you would be a call "Noob" despite gen rushing being nothing but holding left click and hitting a skill check.

Sign In or Register to comment.