Welcome to the Dead by Daylight forums! Please take a moment to read through the forum rules before posting: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Where did they go?

Where did yall fvckers go? I've been waiting in lobbies for sooooo long. Did yall take a break after the event? Gaaaaahhh!!! I'm only a rank 4....

Comments

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    Same here, but @NeonAlien and i have been giving the business to the few killers we faced. :)
  • DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 2,398

Having trouble finding games as a survivor or killer?

• NeonAlienNeonAlien Member Posts: 248
    I think they all cry in the corner 
  • Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,357

I'll probably be playing till the PTB goes through no changes. Cause that is what will happen, and it will be a **** storm :D

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,228
    edited January 2019

@Swiftblade131 said:
    I'll probably be playing till the PTB goes through no changes. Cause that is what will happen, and it will be a **** storm :D

I cannot wait for the mass DC against Legion.

• GardeniaGardenia Member Posts: 1,059

@Mc_Harty said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

I cannot wait for the mass DC against Legion.

And I can't wait til you all realize this massive DC can be predictable by devs. They're not dumb y'all lol

@Gardenia said:

And I can't wait til you all realize this massive DC can be predictable by devs. They're not dumb y'all lol

Someone doesn't know what sarcasm is...

@Mc_Harty said:

@Gardenia said:

Someone doesn't know what sarcasm is...

In text no.

@Gardenia said:
    In text no.

Yeah that's why I put the Kappa. The emote is generally know for being sarcasm on Twitch.

@Mc_Harty said:

@Gardenia said:
    In text no.

Yeah that's why I put the Kappa. The emote is generally know for being sarcasm on Twitch.

Oh I barely know about memes and such. I barely use twitch unless to support a friend lol

@Gardenia said:
    Oh I barely know about memes and such. I barely use twitch unless to support a friend lol

@Mc_Harty said:

@Gardenia said:

Okay smart___, lol

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,357
    edited January 2019

Wonder if it gets bad enough, if the toxic survivors will review bomb the game again, since they are very immature.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,647

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Wonder if it gets bad enough, if the toxic survivors will review bomb the game again, since they are very immature.

I don't know. I hope they don't. The matchmaking will be fixed soon anyway.

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 4,690
    They all used a key and yeeted out of the game
  • NoxiousOnnyyxxNoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343

Having trouble finding games as a survivor perkor killer?

Survivor