New Survivor item idea

New item: Linkin Park T shirt

The dying state music will be replaced with Linkin Park's "Crawling", preventing the Killer from picking you up so as to avoid the music sounding off right in their ear. If you have Tenacity equipped, the music volume is doubled.

When going against the Legion, press the active ability button to accept their invitation to quit your day job as a Survivor and be the bassist for their band.

Comments

• KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 546

The dying state music will be replaced with Linkin Park's "Crawling", preventing the Killer from picking you up so as to avoid the music sounding off right in their ear. If you have Tenacity equipped, the music volume is doubled.

When going against the Legion, press the active ability button to accept their invitation to quit your day job as a Survivor and be the bassist for their band.

Buddy, it’s kinda copyrighted, and besides WE NEED MCRX, P! ATD, and FOB
  • No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 772
    edited January 9

@KiraElijah said:
    No_Mither_No_Problem said:

Buddy, it’s kinda copyrighted, and besides WE NEED MCRX, P! ATD, and FOB

“Buddy, it’s kinda copyrighted”

I know you’re memeing but think for a second.

If the devs can get a hold of Michael Myers, Fredward Krueger, Leatherface, and Amada Young, along with respective protagonists+Bill from Left 4 Dead, I’m sure they can fit a Linkin Park song in there somewhere.

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 243

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:

No stop requesting nerfs for the legion, i am tired of these survivor mains asking for silly buffs UGH you just dont now how to play the game epic noob

@Theluckyboi said:

No stop requesting nerfs for the legion, i am tired of these survivor mains asking for silly buffs UGH you just dont now how to play the game epic noob

This is a buff to the Legion wdym

They can finally get someone to play the bass for them

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 243

@Theluckyboi said:

shut up survivor main you have no idea on how to play the game

edited January 10

@Theluckyboi said:

@Theluckyboi said:

The first part is not true; I’m a Legion main

The second part is very true, but that’s to be expected because I’m a Legion main

Post edited by No_Mither_No_Problem on
  • JammyJewelsJammyJewels Member Posts: 575

@Theluckyboi said:

@Theluckyboi said:

The first part is not true; I’m a Legion main

The second apart is very true, but that’s to be expected because I’m a Legion main

To be honest? I want a different buff to Legion...

I want to be able to be bled out, and then turned into a Legion member. Able to wound but not down, to sabotage and regress items. That would be cool. And an incentive to doing it would be an awful lot of blood points...

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 1,911

I want a the doctors strangely shaped weapon as a new item but smaller and less shocky/ spiky . You know so I can play David and have some fun ;)

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I want a the doctors strangely shaped weapon as a new item but smaller and less shocky/ spiky . You know so I can play David and have some fun ;)

You make me Dead Hard baby

• Toxicity23Toxicity23 Member Posts: 97

This a joke? If so: LOL

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 1,533

Wait is this a joke thread or serious?

edited January 11

This a joke? If so: LOL

Poweas said:

Wait is this a joke thread or serious?

Well let’s see I made a Crawling meme from like 2013 and gave you the option to join Legion’s band

What in the name of Decisive Daddy do you people think
  • t3hp0larbeart3hp0larbear Member Posts: 26
    Accompanied by a new Killer offering that turns the killer into Mike Shinoda, and turns the heartbeat sound into a loop of Shinoda rapping the chorus of "Remember the Name"

@t3hp0larbear said:
    Accompanied by a new Killer offering that turns the killer into Mike Shinoda, and turns the heartbeat sound into a loop of Shinoda rapping the chorus of "Remember the Name"

Except Dead By Daylight is 100% pain
    100% reason to forget the name