PTB is now closed
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

PS4 Performance

Hunt3rNLHunt3rNL Member Posts: 2

Hi, i play DBD for a while now on the PS4 and the FPS is really really low at some times. So much that playing is almost impossible. I made a clip of how bad it actually was when it was on its worst!

The clip is from my gameplay experience. No its not laggy from the clip itself, this is how i had to play for a few minutes. Playing on 1st Gen PS4.

Overall the PS4 performance is bad,

To end this post positive, i really like DBD, its idea and gameplay depth is really good! Keep it up! Would love to see this game grow more and more

Comments

• jmonslayerjmonslayer Member Posts: 12
    The performance usually isn't that bad. Lately though it seems to have dropped tremendously.
  • Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 667

I play as a killer on PS4 and I agree. DBD is too good of a game to be hindered by such technical issues. Springwood, along with Red Forest, Haddonfield and Ormond are just atrocious and almost unplayable for killers. Especially Doc. Please fix soon.

• SnapshotSnapshot Member Posts: 202

I don't think you can do anything on console to make it run better, other than using 720p monitor ;) and turning down resolution

• sliptteesslipttees Member Posts: 147

PS4 Pro
    Update: 2.4.1

Pretty goood job so far.

• SnapshotSnapshot Member Posts: 202

@slipttees said:
    PS4 Pro
    Update: 2.4.1

Pretty goood job so far.

looks like <10 FPS ...

• Hunt3rNLHunt3rNL Member Posts: 2

I heard today that they planned it for the switch, i will hold my heart for this release :S