Kids

2»

Comments

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 7,214

@Vietfox said:
    @Master @inkedsoulz
    Basically you just need to have the area around the 3 gens trapped, commit to the chase, end it quickly thanks to well placed traps, hook and go back to the gen to kick it while placing traps on the way back (or after kicking the gen if it was close to be finished). If you run PGTW it's even better.

But what do you do if the survivors set traps off for each other? You cant commit to a chase then or you will lose the 3-gen strat.

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,184
    @Master said:

@Vietfox said:
    @Master
    Basically you just need to have the area around the 3 gens trapped, commit to the chase, end it quickly thanks to well placed traps, hook and go back to the gen to kick it while placing traps on the way back (or after kicking the gen if it was close to be finished). If you run PGTW it's even better.

But what do you do if the survivors set traps off for each other? You cant commit to a chase then or you will lose the 3-gen strat.

That's why you gotta set 3 or 4 traps at "random" places where they don't expect them but easy to make a survivor to run over them.
  • Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 445

@Vietfox said:
    Hi rank 20 killer, a good way to make survivors being scared of you is to be good as a killer. If you keep making mistakes they won't take you seriously.

As blunt as it may be, I definitely agree with your statement there. The best way to keep survivors from mocking a killer is being a dangerous presence right off the bat. And get ready for the hate texts after the game, when you manage to put survivors in their place.

@Vietfox said:
    @Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@Master

That's why you gotta set 3 or 4 traps at "random" places where they don't expect them but easy to make a survivor to run over them.

The survivors are right next to you when you do a 3 gen strat, there is nothing like "hidden random places" :wink:

• inkedsoulzinkedsoulz Member Posts: 88

@Vietfox said:
    @Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@Master

Thats not going to work against good survivors, they wont give you time to set your net, they will be constantly setting off your traps, its even worse against swf groups, since they will be communicating and telling each other trap locations.

Master said:

@Vietfox said:
    @Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@Master

The survivors are right next to you when you do a 3 gen strat, there is nothing like "hidden random places" :wink:

Well, the point is to trap the area when they are not there to see you doing it lol. They might see you trapping the area again later on, but situation will be under control most probably at that point.
    An even if we assume they are a god tier swf group then i'll be happy with one kill, can't get 3 or 4 K every time ;)
    People with skills need to be rewarded.

@Vietfox said:
    Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@Master

Well, the point is to trap the area when they are not there to see you doing it lol. They might see you trapping the area again later on, but situation will be under control most probably at that point.
    An even if we assume they are a god tier swf group then i'll be happy with one kill, can't get 3 or 4 K every time ;)

Ahh so were talking about 1 kill now. Yeah thats what I usually manage too when I play against some of those SWF. Fine that we came to a conclusion :wink:

Master said:

@Vietfox said:
    Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@Master

Ahh so were talking about 1 kill now. Yeah thats what I usually manage too when I play against some of those SWF. Fine that we came to a conclusion :wink:

@Master
    I've never gotten less than 2K with the hag, not on PC nor on console.
  • FreddanFreddan Member Posts: 17

Some games i win, some i lose, but when i lose its because the survivors are not making uncessecary mistakes. for an example; good survivor: Runs away from the generator when i arrive: Bad survivor: Tbags me and goes back to the generator when i arrive(yes start of the game usually happens at all times). another example: Good survivor: Loops me for 3 times and know my bloodlust isnt activating until we're in the fourth loop. Bad survivor: Puts the pallet in my face and then tbags me and points at me to then run away after ive breaked it. its only 2 examples, but i hope you get it. Why is it so damn easy to play survivor rather than killer? :silenced:

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 1,148

i have rather few gate t-baggers...
    mainly cause i rarely let them open the gates.
    i also run bloodwarden, so i dont have problems with them t-bagging me and then running at the spikes xD

• XavierBoah17XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 24
    Freddan said:

@Vietfox said:
    Freddan said:

@Vietfox said:

Freddan said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

No way in hell should gens ever take 2 minutes. It's boring enough as is.

So games accodring to you should take 5 minutes whilst a complete sacrifice takes 3 minutes? ok then.

@Freddan 

Games won't take 5 minutes if you leave the hook to keep the map pressure, simple as that. Any true rank 1 killer would know that.

Btw, a complete sacrifice takes 2 minutes, not 3.

You do know, that i win my most games because survivors are not doing gens right? they're looking for my hex ruin or they simply do not do gens, and how does one keep map pressure if 4 gens are all 50m away from each other?

If they don't do gens how come you are complaining about 5 minutes matches? Doesn't make any sense.
    "how does one keep map pressure if 4 gens are all 50m away from each other?"
    Certainly not by camping. Also you can keep track of the gens which were started and check them after hooking someone, use the 3 gens strat, etc..

Because they killed themselfs lol, and i dont camp every game, only when i am being gen rushed for an example; if i get my first hook and exit gates are active or if gens are 50m away, its kinda hard to hook some1 that fa

2»