Selfcare buff

Dabrownman1812Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,524
Why the selfcare buff? Was it needed by stats? Most survivors will self care elsewhere anyway and self care more than they are healed. 

Comments

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 7,405

Just run sloppy butcher lul

• That_One_ScrubThat_One_Scrub Member Posts: 35

This should probably be in PTB feedback, right?

Anyway, I don't get it either. They took the most ubiquitous survivor perk and...buffed it even more? That's like buffing BBQ! Just makes no sense. The only place where this is a 'nerf' is to those who brings medkits with self-care, or to the poor sods who don't yet have the perk or don't want to run it. You're nerfing the people who AREN'T running self-care, Behavior, not the people who ARE!

Like, if they were trying to nerf this perk, they did an absolutely horrid job.

• Dabrownman1812Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,524
    Yeh, might not get in but people who run selfcare normally heal themselves, the point is heal self while others are busy so two people don't heal. This just keeps someone busy for less time and gets back in the game quicker. 
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 1,625

This is the "On PTB only", "Won't come live for 100%"
    This is just a thing they thought would be interesting to see how it plays out

• JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 182

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Why the selfcare buff? Was it needed by stats? Most survivors will self care elsewhere anyway and self care more than they are healed. 

People complain about Self Care all the time even though there are multiple perks and addons that counter healing, and you don't have to really worry about healing of you're good at winning chases rather than loosing the survivors

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 1,129

There are too many worthless perks in the game and honestly, nobody was even talking about how long healing is, at least not on this forum. I don't understand why devs decided to change a perk with no problem when at least half of the perks in the game are not even being touched.

Milo said:

This is the "On PTB only", "Won't come live for 100%"
    This is just a thing they thought would be interesting to see how it plays out

Yeh, I mentioned at that, thanks though!

@Dabrownman1812 said:

People complain about Self Care all the time even though there are multiple perks and addons that counter healing, and you don't have to really worry about healing of you're good at winning chases rather than loosing the survivors

It's not just about the chase, but strategy, slugging, injuring multiple. People healing from getting off of a hook, etc. 
  • JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 182

@Delfador said:
    There are too many worthless perks in the game and honestly, nobody was even talking about how long healing is, at least not on this forum. I don't understand why devs decided to change a perk with no problem when at least half of the perks in the game are not even being touched.

Ikr

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 298

SC takes along time to heal with sloppy butcher but its still not oficial so probably wont come out but i love this to come out since its useless for me in my opinion