If Self Care is a problem, just fix it like this

aarongaiaarongai Member Posts: 69

Make it token based.

• Give Survivors who run Self Care 2 tokens
  • A token is consumed after healing the equivalent of one health state
  • If a Survivor only heals partially, an equivalent amount of the token is consumed
  • Increase the self-heal speed to 75%

There, now Survivors heal faster, but can only recover from wounds twice per game. Getting injured repeatedly now is riskier and inflicting injuries will feel more rewarding for killers. As for the explanation why the Survivor can only heal twice per game, just say they only brought so many bandages to mend themselves.

Comments

• JammyJewelsJammyJewels Member Posts: 575
    aarongai said:

Make it token based.

• Give Survivors who run Self Care 2 tokens
    • A token is consumed after healing the equivalent of one health state
    • If a Survivor only heals partially, an equivalent amount of the token is consumed
    • Increase the self-heal speed to 75%

There, now Survivors heal faster, but can only recover from wounds twice per game. Getting injured repeatedly now is riskier and inflicting injuries will feel more rewarding for killers. As for the explanation why the Survivor can only heal twice per game, just say they only brought so many bandages to mend themselves.

Or... allow Self Care to broaden your healing options? Perhaps those barrels of fires can be used, and if you use the heal by them you don’t consume a token. After all, if the Legion stabs you and you’re slowly bleeding out then you’d need a fire to cauterise the wound.

I’unno. I still think it’s fine as it is now.
  • PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 1,533

Nopeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I appreciate the thought you put, but hell no.

• Toxicity23Toxicity23 Member Posts: 97

Nope. Self-care is fine as is right now.