PTB is now closed
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

This Game is Unplayable

radioblurradioblur Member Posts: 23
I’ve been playing DBD on the PS4 for almost a year now. I’ve never had any major issues with it until recently. A few bugs here and there never bother me but it’s too the point that I can’t even play the game. When I play survivor, my characters lag so much that I can’t even run from the killers. As a killer, I’m constantly getting kicked off because it says no network connection even though my internet is fine. I’ve never had a problem with the game before with my internet but now all of a sudden it’s just issue after issue. It even kicked me out mid game because of no network connection and I lost all of my bloodpoints I had earned for that match plus my dailies I had just gotten. Now every time I try to start a match as a killer it will load up the lobby and after two minutes or so, it brings up the no network connection message and kicks me back to the main screen. I’m so frustrated because the game is basically unplayable now. It’s not even fun anymore.

Comments

• DoowieDoowie Member Posts: 36

Hi there @radioblur,

Since these issues started to happen to you, have you spoken to the Playstation support or even contacted your ISP to see if they may be able to explain any possible service outages on their side?

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 536
    radioblur said:
    I’ve been playing DBD on the PS4 for almost a year now. I’ve never had any major issues with it until recently. A few bugs here and there never bother me but it’s too the point that I can’t even play the game. When I play survivor, my characters lag so much that I can’t even run from the killers. As a killer, I’m constantly getting kicked off because it says no network connection even though my internet is fine. I’ve never had a problem with the game before with my internet but now all of a sudden it’s just issue after issue. It even kicked me out mid game because of no network connection and I lost all of my bloodpoints I had earned for that match plus my dailies I had just gotten. Now every time I try to start a match as a killer it will load up the lobby and after two minutes or so, it brings up the no network connection message and kicks me back to the main screen. I’m so frustrated because the game is basically unplayable now. It’s not even fun anymore.
    I’d first check your network NAT type. Secondly, I’d source a customer support ticket, if the developers or moderators of this forum don’t respond to this post first.
  • radioblurradioblur Member Posts: 23
    I checked my internet and everything was going fine. PlayStation support has everything listed as good. Played other online games and didn’t have any issues. I tried this one again tonight and now I’m getting error code 8014 saying it cannot connect to servers. Doing a ticket now. Hoping I can get some answers as to why this is my only online game giving me so many issues. 
  • bloxebloxe Member Posts: 81
    radioblur said:
    I checked my internet and everything was going fine. PlayStation support has everything listed as good. Played other online games and didn’t have any issues. I tried this one again tonight and now I’m getting error code 8014 saying it cannot connect to servers. Doing a ticket now. Hoping I can get some answers as to why this is my only online game giving me so many issues. 
    If you do get answers, please post them here.
  • radioblurradioblur Member Posts: 23
    bloxe said:
    radioblur said:
    If you do get answers, please post them here.
    Will do