What does Legion's Cool down add ons do?

thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 673
edited January 10 in Killers
What do the add ons actually affect, and are they worth using. (Cold dirt, Julie's mixtape, etc.)

Comments

  • HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 733
    edited January 10

    From my understanding it lessens the stun after exiting Frenzy but I don't think they're powerful enough because even with Cold Dirt I barely notice any difference.

  • GardeniaGardenia Member Posts: 110

    @HatCreature said:
    From my understanding it lessens the stun after exiting Frenzy but I don't think they're powerful enough because even with Cold Dirt I barely notice any difference.

    You don't notice the difference until you don't use it. Usually it's a stun of 4 seconds or slightly more. If you use cold dirt it can go to 2-3 seconds. Pair Julie or Joey's Mixtape with cold dirt and the stun reduces to just a second. Alternatively if you don't have cold dirt you can combine Julie and Joey's Mixtape, to get almost the same effect.

  • HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 733

    @Gardenia said:

    @HatCreature said:
    From my understanding it lessens the stun after exiting Frenzy but I don't think they're powerful enough because even with Cold Dirt I barely notice any difference.

    You don't notice the difference until you don't use it. Usually it's a stun of 4 seconds or slightly more. If you use cold dirt it can go to 2-3 seconds. Pair Julie or Joey's Mixtape with cold dirt and the stun reduces to just a second. Alternatively if you don't have cold dirt you can combine Julie and Joey's Mixtape, to get almost the same effect.

    Thanks, it doesn't seem worth it though, I've become dependent on stacking the Duration add-ons.

  • ZarathosZarathos Member Posts: 562
    edited January 10

    @HatCreature said:

    @Gardenia said:

    @HatCreature said:
    From my understanding it lessens the stun after exiting Frenzy but I don't think they're powerful enough because even with Cold Dirt I barely notice any difference.

    You don't notice the difference until you don't use it. Usually it's a stun of 4 seconds or slightly more. If you use cold dirt it can go to 2-3 seconds. Pair Julie or Joey's Mixtape with cold dirt and the stun reduces to just a second. Alternatively if you don't have cold dirt you can combine Julie and Joey's Mixtape, to get almost the same effect.

    Thanks, it doesn't seem worth it though, I've become dependent on stacking the Duration add-ons.

    His duration should double when hitting non deep wound targets so you can hit multiple targets instead of just tunneling down a single target. Basiclly make his killer instinct have a longer duration bar.

  • wladimiiirwladimiiir Member Posts: 23
    Base cool down duration is 3s. With both add-ons applied it's 1.25s. From my experience using both add-ons is really strong but also gets a bit time to get used to the playstyle. Ideal is to hit in frenzy once then catch them, run in front of them, cancel frenzy and hit them with M1.
Sign In or Register to comment.