Killer and Survivor Interactions with each other in the fog

Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 311
edited January 15 in Lore

@Mikeadatrix and @Detective_Jonathan both did something cool in two different Lore Discussions. I got some inspiration to do a thing of my own, as you can read in the title. Now I know the general interaction is:

Killer: Come here [name here], I just wanna kill you!

Survivor: No! Eat pallet!

But what if there was interactions outside of the trials? This is assuming the Entity does not keep the both sides separated in some way. This post is incorporating a bit of my own head canons and a bit of what the two members mentioned have written in their own writings. Being a killer main the interactions will be from the killer side, nevertheless I hope you all will enjoy reading this.

As of this first post, these interactions will mostly be a in general. If you want me to be more specific, like how Trapper acts with Dwight specifically for example, let me know. I will be happy to add survivor specific interactions.

Trapper- He rather would have nothing to do with the Survivors. Even outside of the trials he absolutely refuses to even look at them. The Trapper finds the survivors very weak and unworthy of talking to him. This goes as far as even being willing to talk to the Legion members despite finding them nearly as unworthy. The survivors make him sick, and he relishes killing them or hooking them. He figures it's a shame he has to play by his master's rules and stop himself from killing them at the campfire. He will always do his best to... Heh... Eliminate the weaklings if he can. Should they escape he usually roars in fury.
Lucky Gambler- If there is one person The Trapper hates the most, it most likely would be Ace. With his cocky smirk and his happy go lucky attitude, The Trapper gets enraged. It angers him the most seeing that no matter what happens to him, Ace will always smile, whether he is wounded, on the hook, or getting caught in a locker. In some ways he feels jealous, but would never admit that. Outside of trials, much like every other survivor, he will most definitely avoid Ace.
Obsessed Detective- While in general he despises all survivors, The Trapper will have to begrudgingly admit he feels a little bit of respect for the man. Taking a wound to the throat and having the will to keep moving is awe inspiring. Of course, this won't stop him from killing the man, but it is worth noting. "Now. Pay. Attention."

Wraith- The Wraith dislikes that he has to kill some of the survivors, because he knows most of them are 'innocent' and do not deserve to be there. He was a unwilling executioner of men back on earth. But due to his, corruption, by the Entity, he is forced to push and break those feelings ever more in a trial. Often when he is alone and knows no one is looking for him, he would hang along the survivors while cloaked, unnoticed and listening to the survivors talk. In a trial sometimes out of nowhere he will let some survivors go, but doing this too often will get him punished.
Lucky Gambler- The Wraith does not know what to feel for Ace, in a small weird way he wants to cheer the man on. He knows Ace is not innocent, but he does know the man has a heart under his cocky smirk and mostly laid back attitude. This won't stop him from killing the man though, but Ace has earned a little bit of his respect. Not that that matters.
Obsessed Detective- He sees the pain the man goes through, he sees the dangerous obsession that Tapp fights through. The Wraith feels regret for having to hunt him down when in a trial, but sometimes let's the man go live on. Out of the trial he watches over Tapp sometimes to make sure he doesn't get into trouble.

Hillbilly- He avoids them outside of trials much like The Trapper. However one or two have somewhat befriended him. Not enough to prevent him from murdering them to death, but enough that if he were to go away from the other killers and finds them, he will mostly stay close by and watch them. If any other survivor approaches he'd revved up his chainsaw in a threatening manner to warn them to run or be sawed. The survivors he doesn't mind getting close to him may occasionally get his mercy, and he may or may not let a select few escape a trial once or twice.
Lucky Gambler- The Hillbilly does not really like or dislike Ace. All survivors have a equal chance of getting chainsawed in his eyes. As it is, he does not like the smirk since it makes him feel inadequate. Should Ace try to approach him, he will rev his chainsaw.
Obsessed Detective- It was mildly amusing the first time Tapp and the Hillbilly met. Tapp tried to fight back against him, but failed miserably. The Hillbilly will still go after Tapp in a trial and cares little for the man. Outside of that, he would rather not even be near Tapp.

Nurse- She, much like the Wraith, does not like killing survivors. The fragments of her past life makes her sad that she had to hurt the more innocent survivors. But this does not stop her from killing them, however sometimes she might leave a survivor alive to escape. She seeings moring survivors as a mercy kill, but that doesn't stop her from feeling bad.
Lucky Gambler- Something about him brings her some kind of hope. It also sorta disturbs her that he will always have that cocky smirk even when she is choking him to death. Outside a trial she would normally not interact with him, or basically anyone else.
Obsessed Detective- She feels great pity for the man, much to the point she might even occasionally let him live. Out of a trial her Nurse's Calling will have her sometimes go to tend to Tapp due to the neck wound he had.

Shape- Ever watching from a distance when he isn't with Susie or The Nightmare, he stalks the survivors even outside of the trials. He especially keeps a close eye on Laurie, itching at a chance to kill her. But the Entity has forbade Michael from killing anyone outside of a trial. Because of this he is possibly much more frustrated when going into a trial, especially when he knows Laurie is there.
Lucky Gambler- Death to all. The Shape will not care who Ace is, he will kill. Because he doesn't care and only wants to murder you to death. Under no circumstances will Ace and the Shape ever interact outside of a trial.
Obsessed Detective- Roses are red, things are coming to a head, if these two meet, Tapp would be dead. Outside a trial, along the mile, no named shape shall feel sorry. For the blade that touches you, comes from a mori.

Hag- Her hunger prevents her from being close to the survivors. She tried once, the Entity itself had to block her from going anywhere near them since her hunger increased tenfold from being even remotely close to them. It doesn't help that she knows what they all taste like. Within a trial she hunts them down and dislikes when even one gets away.
Lucky Gambler- Much like the Shape, under no circumstances is anyone who isn't a killer allowed to interact with her. Her unyielding hunger prevents her from making friends with survivors, Ace is no different.
Obsessed Detective- She hunts him down like any other. She feels little to no remorse killing, why would Tapp be different? Out of a trial she notices that he watches her from a distance to take notes. This irritates her greatly.

Huntress- She finds all the female survivors as the little girls that she lost during her time on earth. As such she would most often go to the campfire and stay by the females, growling whenever any of the males begin to even approach her. In the trials she would often either hook the female survivors mostly in the basement, or leave them in the basement in the dying state. She gets angry when they crawl out of the basement.
Lucky Gambler- She wants his ring, it's shiny and nice. But since she is mentally just a child, she does not know how to ask for it. Besides, he is a male, something for her to hunt and kill. The mere fact he even touches the females infuriates her and she wants to kill him ever more within a trial.
Obsessed Detective- She wants his badge, it's shiny and golden. Being a child mentally she would most likely not know what asking is. Out of a trial she would growl at him if he were to approach her.

Doctor- Despite what it may seem, The Doctor enjoys spending time with the Survivors. Not for good reasons, mind you. There is a rule against killing survivors when out of a trial. There was never a rule against using your powers non lethally on them. The Survivors hate the Doctor since he occasionally strolls over and shocks them unendingly. Because of this, both survivors and nearly all killers can agree that they heavily dislike the Doctor. But the Doctor does not care about what the Survivors think of him.
Lucky Gambler- Possibly the only survivor that could annoy even the Doctor. It doesn't matter how much he is shocked or hit, Ace will smile. The Doctor gets angry at Ace's charisma, his seemingly ease of not letting anything get to him. Even outside of a trial he tries to break Ace, but has no luck.
Obsessed Detective- The Doctor sees Tapp as someone fun to mess with. And weirdly enough they both actually study each other in their own ways. Tapp is sure he could figure something out if he can understand The Doctor. The Doctor is sure he can break Tapp if he uses new techniques...

**Cannibal- Like Hag he is not permitted to go anywhere near them outside of a trial. As he just wants to rip out all of their faces and wear them as his own. He does his best to avoid them anyways, they are outsiders and are probably looking to harm his new family. **
Lucky Gambler- Even if he wanted to, Ace would not even go near the Cannibal. Ace does in fact have his limits. And meeting a guy who wears faces after ripping them out kinda freaks him out. The Cannibal for his part sees Ace as a outsider and a danger to his new family. And a silent understanding had been born, 'I'll avoid you when you aren't trying to kill me, and you avoid me when I'm at the campfire.'
Obsessed Detective- The man is seen as a threat to his new family. He doesn't like Tapp, because Tapp looks and acts like the bad men who wanted to take his family away from him. He is scared of him and just wants him to go away.

Nightmare- He torments their dreams, making them suffer when they fall asleep. Though one particular survivor annoys him the most, he cannot kill anyone due to the Entity preventing such a thing. But they can't see him for the most part. When in a trial he will do his damned best to kill everyone.
Lucky Gambler- The Nightmare does not like Ace (There seems to be a pattern here. I wonder why...) But there is something about the man that he can't help but smile at. Whether it is respect or pity, The Nightmare will sometimes let Ace get away if he felt like he deserved it. This does not stop him from tormenting Ace with nightmares thought.
Obsessed Detective- He just loves to torment Tapp. The Nightmare especially loves that he has much more to work with in regards to Tapp's nightmares.

Pig- Some of John's teachings still run in her head even while her own ideologies overrun it. She, like the Trapper, sees them as unworthy once the mask is on. However she occasionally sympathizes with them and often wants to help them. But again, with the mask on she sees them unworthy enough to even keep their flesh. They do not enjoy the life they life. Occasionally in a trial she will give some survivors second chances, especially when the gates are powered. However they must play one final game if they are to escape. If they fail to remove her trap, then it's game over.
Lucky Gambler- She hates that stupid smirk on his face. But even she admits there is something about the man that makes her smile and hope that he succeeds. She knows he is of the few that are not innocent, but has noted that he often would help his friends when he could. What she thinks pisses her off the most, is that Ace would often find his key earlier then most. Often making her let him go when the gates open.
Obsessed Detective- She doesn't like cops. She especially doesn't like Tapp since he had been following in on the Jigsaw case. She notes that he hasn't changed much since she had seen him last. She makes sure to kill him first or avoid him depending if she is in a trial or not.

Clown- By far the most sadistic, he lives for tormenting the survivors. He wants their fingers, and by the Entity he will have them! Outside of trials he watches them from a distance if he isn't currently interacting with a fellow killer. He doesn't hate the survivors as much as he just wants their fingers, he of course isn't worried about them telling any cop on him, since he knows they are not on earth anymore.
Lucky Gambler- Ace is actually quite terrified of the Clown. Whenever he enters a trial and knows it's the Clown, he does his best to avoid him. When outside of a trial he still avoids the Clown and will ignore his presence to the best of his abilities. The Clown for his part knows this fear that Ace has and uses it for his own advantage. Fingers taste better when the victim was afraid.
Obsessed Detective- He tends to go after Tapp a bit because it is his way of saying, "[Bad Word] the police." He just wants the man's finger and to kill him.

Spirit- She feels fury when seeing the survivors. They remind her of what she once was and now will never be. She feels a mix of pity and anger for the survivors and will never attempt to interact with them outside of a trial. When in a trial she may occasionally let one live, should her pity reach the highest point. Otherwise, she does her best to kill everyone, hoping to one day be able to kill her father.
Lucky Gambler- The Spirit feels anger at seeing Ace smirk like nothing ever gets through to him. She could be brutally murdering him and yet he keeps the grin even when dead. The anger and frustration she gets during the trials does not stick with her after, where her guilt begins to consume her for killing a man that treats things like it does not phase him.
Obsessed Detective- She has a slight bond in regards to how they both ended up in the Entity's realm. Both came in basically dead, though obviously she came in all cut up. Her pity and her fury often clash though, and Tapp is not safe.

The Legion- Given they are a group of four, I will separate them as individuals. The one specific survivor in case you wouldn't be able to tell is Jeff. All the Legion members remember him and would feel he is entitled to live most of the time.

Frank: The mastermind of the group. He does what the Entity wants him to do, and he does it with cold efficiency. He regards the survivors as just pests to get rid of. There is only one exception to this, one survivor he feels pity for and may let live. Otherwise, every other survivor is fair game. Outside of a trial he does not really like to talk to any survivor.
Lucky Gambler- On the rare occasion that the two talk to each other outside of the trials, Frank makes fun of Ace and his older age. Ace doesn't tend to let this get under his skin, and will brush Frank off. Saying he's heard better from younger kids. Frank makes sure to be extra brutal to him.
Obsessed Detective- He sees the man as a threat to the Legion, a cop is not a good sight for a group of delinquents.

Julie: She follows Frank wherever he may go. Like him, she might let one specific survivor live. But only because of a deed he had done for them years before. Because of her close relationship with Frank, she too may not ever try to socialize with the survivors outside a trial.
Lucky Gambler- Same as Frank basically.
Obsessed Detective- She draws the same fear as Frank does, killing Tapp as soon as possible. Out the trials she avoids him, much like Frank does.

Susie: While she follows Frank, it's not the same as Julie. She may sometimes go to the survivors and sit near them by the campfire. But unless they talk to her for whatever reason, she will not say anything to them. In a trial she feels pressured to kill, and will normally not hesitate to kill anyone. She is most likely out of everyone to not kill one specific survivor as she feels he doesn't deserve to even be here.
Lucky Gambler- They talk time to time. More so he initiates the conversation and she would reply. They are kinda friends but Susie will still kill Ace in a trial, especially since Frank had ordered it.
Obsessed Detective- She is possibly the most afraid of Tapp, and will lash out at him both in and out of Trials. She had since tempered herself, but she and Tapp are definitely not on friendly terms.

Joey: He may or may not occasionally go to one specific survivor to chillax and listen to heavy beats with. He feels little to nothing for the survivors outside a trial. Like Susie, he may not kill one survivor because he actually likes him enough to consider him a friend. Everyone else can die in a fire for all he cares.
Lucky Gambler- He doesn't care about Ace. He will kill him without a second thought. Outside a trial he will not talk to him.
Obsessed Detective- [Bad Word] the police. He doesn't care for Tapp and will gladly be rid of him if he could.

Annnnnnnddd that's it. Again if you want me to do survivor specific interactions let me know and I will update this to include such information. Hope you all enjoyed this.

1/15/19 Jesus I was done with this earlier this morning, but then a error had messed up my hard work.

Edited as of 1/11/19 to include the Lucky Gambler, otherwise known as Ace Visconti.

Edited as of 1/15/19 to include the Obsessed Detective, otherwise known as Detective Tapp or David Tapp.

Post edited by Shad03 on

Comments

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 238

For some reason after i finished editing my edition of the survivor relationships within the fog, It deleted my post or something, i don't plan on typing all of that information over again as i feel like it was a waste of time.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 311
    edited January 10

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    For some reason after i finished editing my edition of the survivor relationships within the fog, It deleted my post or something, i don't plan on typing all of that information over again as i feel like it was a waste of time.

Damn, I saw and I was like, 'Hol up'. I am sad now.

• MikeadatrixMikeadatrix Member Posts: 47

@Shad03 said:
    @Mikeadatrix and @Detective_Jonathan both did something cool in two different Lore Discussions. I got some inspiration to do a thing of my own, as you can read in the title. Now I know the general interaction is:

SNIP

Annnnnnnddd that's it. Again if you want me to do survivor specific interactions let me know and I will update this to include such information. Hope you all enjoyed this.

Absolutely awesome! With the three of us writing these types of things, it's pretty cool to see how each of our posts tie into each other. Truly an awesome thing. When I do play surv, I'm an Ace main, so how would you see him interacting with the Killers?

• MikeadatrixMikeadatrix Member Posts: 47

Shit, man. That's a total shame. I might draft up a remake of your post one day. I'll be sure to message you if I run into any errors.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 238

@Mikeadatrix said:

Shit, man. That's a total shame. I might draft up a remake of your post one day. I'll be sure to message you if I run into any errors.

Appreciate it

@Mikeadatrix said:

@Shad03 said:

SNIP

Absolutely awesome! With the three of us writing these types of things, it's pretty cool to see how each of our posts tie into each other. Truly an awesome thing. When I do play surv, I'm an Ace main, so how would you see him interacting with the Killers?

I will add that in under each killer separately. Again these are mostly head canons and a bit of the lore already in place. Check back time to time and you might see the op having a new text.

• A_CrowA_Crow Member Posts: 51
    edited January 11
    Nice! Could you do Tapp next?

@A_Crow said:
    Nice! Could you do Tapp next?

Sure. It'll be a bit though, however check back time to time.

• McAlastairMcAlastair Member Posts: 3

Certainly creative work, mate, fine stuff. But the fact that you used such beautiful words for Anna's interactions and haven't added any of the female survivors' interactions feels a little disappointing. If you can, add one of them please. Preferably Feng Min but it's your choice.

@McAlastair said:
    Certainly creative work, mate, fine stuff. But the fact that you used such beautiful words for Anna's interactions and haven't added any of the female survivors' interactions feels a little disappointing. If you can, add one of them please. Preferably Feng Min but it's your choice.

That's because the female survivors (up until you showed up to ask :smile: ) hadn't been requested. I will add in Feng Min sometime today if I'm lucky, no later then tomorrow or the day after.