We are aware of a current issue going around affecting most forum users. Affected users received this message upon log in: "You need to reset your password. This is most likely because an administrator recently changed your account information. Click here to reset your password."

We are currently investigating this incident.
The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Killer and Survivor Interactions with each other in the fog

2»

Comments

• Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 560

@Shad03 said:

@DelsKibara said:
    I am genuinely surprised how good this was.
    I can definitely see Killers and Survivors having some kind of love-hate relationship when they are not in a trial.
    After all, they're all here for what is essentially an eternity, held by The Entity. So why wouldn't they have their own relationships with one another?

Bloody good read, although I wonder if you will give the killer's prespective on Atheletic Runner, Lone Wolfer, Effective Healer, The Obsession, and some others I couldn't think of witty names for.

I will do so, maybe one at a time. Since writing even one survivor for 14 killers is hard for my lumbago ridden brain :dizzy:

Oh, you got lumbago? Don't worry, I have a plan, but first we need muneh.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,728

@Unnamed_Freak said:
    Oh, you got lumbago? Don't worry, I have a plan, but first we need muneh.

Gotcha! I got the muneh right here.

• TorrenoTorreno Member Posts: 4
    I would like to see what killers think about our Resolute DreamwalkerHe's definitely one of my favorites.

@Torreno said:
    I would like to see what killers think about our Resolute Dreamwalker. He's definitely one of my favorites.

I'll get on that soon(tm)

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 2,413

Clap Clap I love this, willing to help if you need.

Added Quentin Smith. Will add more soon (tm)

• PingoPingo Member Posts: 8

You should add Kate next! I'm interested to see how the killers would interact with such an upbeat character!

@Pingo Of course.

Sigh... I got so many to work on. But I'll work on Kate.