2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Legion

NoodleLegsNoodleLegs Member Posts: 190
Wow, the 50 millionth post about the Legion. How... original (there's the word).

I love them and hate them. Lemme tell you why.

I've played with bad surviors and a bad Legion and I escaped with one perk. The player camped and they made the mistake of leaving (and so i saved the hooked person).

I was like "okay, well they're new, people don't know how to play them". The next one it was Susie and I was so happy bc I love Susie. And I escaped with four perks. They had four perks as well, so I just assumed we were all good. Idk.

But, people disconnect when they see it's the Legion??? It's like the day after their release ot something and my little brother was playing as the Legion and three people disconnected??? The first time I played as the Legion, two people disconnected so I let the other people escape.

I got three kills with them later on but still, wtf?

So I went on the forums and noticed the hate and I agreed with like almost all of it. He's slow, though I'm a Spirit main, so should I complain? Idk, I'm also like rank 15 rn for killer and can't get past rank 11-12 so my opinion can't matter, right? WRONG. 

I want a fun Legion. A Legion who's able to be top-tier, or even mid-tier. And that stupid power gauge. It's annoying. I want to go NYOOM and not run out of stamina for a while (because they're teens, they're strong and they have a faster metabolism than say... Evan, wtf, why is Evan faster than a group of teens and one who played basketball??). I bet I can beat them in a speedwalk race. And that's saying something. Also I think I'm taller than them- They're like 5'4" and I'm 5'9".

Anyways, that stupid power gauge is stupid. Hitting a player and it completely goes away?? No! Who goes "Oh I just stabbed someone now I can't run oops". Like yeah, stabbing someone is tiring but if you're that way, you shoULDN'T BE STABBING SOMEONE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Get stronger, Jesus Christ. Do some weights or something. Make a DBD track team and learn how to RUN FASTER.

Anyways, beside that, the bleed out timer is fast but I don't care because THE MENDING TIME STOPS FROM GOING INTO THE DYING STATE.

Ugh.

These Michael Myers wanna-be's infuriate me but it's okay because I love them.

Wait...

What if they took classes from Michael Myers?

1. Be tall- wear stilettos.

2. Be intimidating- pink hair aint scary sorry Susie.

3. Big knife- Michael had a bigger knife than them and he was like... 8!

4. Have the survivor not be taller- cut Jeff "Jesus" Johanson's knees off.

5. Sorry last one- You can't do any of these things sorry stilettos are hard to walk in even though you just need to walk on the balls of your feet.

Or something. Seriously. Buff them. They need a buff.

Idk I like making posts and this one's relevant.

I'm also in school rn so.

Comments

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 1,452

There's lot of suggestion going around with how Legion can be buffed and who knows which one would work. I'm enjoying Legion and I do fine, I stack my duration add-ons and that's all I use. I would stack the Speed ones but IDK if I'll go so fast that I'll just miss the Survivors every time.

Legion is hard to buff because any good buff given to them makes them too strong. Because they can hit multiple people really fast and vault their power leaves little counterplay. Nurse can go right through walls but she can only hit one person at a time. You can't hide from Legion during Frenzy, you can run but only for a little bit if they're decent in a chase, the only real defense from Legion is a pallet stun if you can connect and that's it.

They need to tweak his core ability in order to find a middle ground, they can be top tier and they should be top tier. Some people say he should lose a bit of his power every time he misses, lose some power with each vault, etc. I hope they think of something because I love Legion. I have my ideas but I've already written three paragraphs lol

• NoodleLegsNoodleLegs Member Posts: 190
    No, keep going, I wrote for them to wear stilettos which is clearly a buff, like 100%.

This was mainly joking as shown by me making constant jokes about them.

But I would be fine with like a base 112% ms. Not too much, not too slow. Idk, I'm a survivor main so I guess I can't talk.
  • GardeniaGardenia Member Posts: 128
    I love Legion, Julie especially. I wish Julie had a super unique cosmetic like Joey and Susie.
  • HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 1,452

Well the problem Killers have with Legion is that it takes too long to down someone, FF needs several hits and Legion is slow. Survivors' problem is not being able to get away.

I don't like it at all but maybe FF should not be able to down someone. Each hit resets the Mend timer but does not decrease the timer itself. So Legion can inflict DW on everyone and then the person they decide to go after needs to be taken down with a normal attack.

Because of this the timer itself should go down faster like really fast so it's still a threat, Mend takes longer and DW has a small timer so it can distract Survivors and down them if they aren't careful. It still pauses in a chase. Legion gets the 115% movement speed so they can chase normally and hit people normally and FF is only able to distract people. This way you can vault and loop Legion like a normal killer without them depending on FF to down them in a loop, they can still use their power to vault the windows and pallets but it doesn't matter if they hit you with FF again because it just resets your Mend and not decrease the timer, they need to hit you normally.

I don't like that at all but it might be one of the few reasonable ways to fix Legion so Survivors can outplay Legion and Killers can down Survivors quicker, it would also give the cooldown add-ons more use. But because the FF won't be lethal to Surivivors I think Mend should be considered a healing action and be seen by Nurse's Calling, logically it makes sense.

Yeah I saw the jokes but I was like this has to be real post this can't just be a joke lol

It's both, promise, but I'm still down for the stilettos.
  • Divinitye9Divinitye9 Member Posts: 114
    People d/c against legion because he is honestly incredibly boring to play against. When i decide to go survivor it pains me to even see one. 

Run, poke, poke another dude, poke, hide and mend. Do this about 10 times in a match and you’ll see what I mean. 

It drags out the game tremendously, which is fine if the drag out is beneficial to the killer.  Unfortunately, unless you are running franks mix tape or have somehow mastered legion, there is no advantage to be had.  

There isn’t a lot of counterplay, either. If legion sees you and frenzies, he/she is going to catch you unless you are running a speed perk.

I see this and I prefer killer. Can’t imagine how it is for survivor mains. He’s just not fun.
  • FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member Posts: 769

I really want to enjoy exposed status effect on legion somehow. Can't much enjoy him if he is weak or strong cause his perk integration is low. Freddy is boring from an immersive status and hope his rework makes him feel like freddy. I don't want to be bored by playing the killer. This is why i need one of them to work to enjoy the game again.

• MilordMilord Member Posts: 158
    Do you know what Legion need? Team Skull outfit. Make it happen, devs!

@Milford omg yes idk who those are but i support
  • No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,041

@NoodleLegs said:
    @Milford omg yes idk who those are but i support

They’re the antagonists from Pokémon Sun and Moon/UltraSun and UltraMoon.

@Divinitye9

I get exactly what you mean. I got one kill earlier but that's because I was forced to camp.
    @No_Mither_No_Problem

Thanks, also, omg idk you're kinda like my idol on this site idk why

@NoodleLegs said:
    @No_Mither_No_Problem

Thanks, also, omg idk you're kinda like my idol on this site idk why

What the [BAD WORD] why

I am literally the GenJake of this website except not funny and also not good at the game

@No_Mither_No_Problem

Idk, I just always look forward to finding your posts.

@NoodleLegs said:
    @No_Mither_No_Problem

Idk, I just always look forward to finding your posts.

But they’re more cancerous than OchiDO with lymphoma

@No_Mither_No_Problem

I get to decide what's cancer and what's not! I am your reader lmao, anyways, they aren't cancerous but I'll tell you what is, cells rapidly dividing at outrageous rates causing a clump of cells we call a tumor, then the tumor spreading into other organs and causing them to fail.

@NoodleLegs said:
    @No_Mither_No_Problem

I get to decide what's cancer and what's not! I am your reader lmao, anyways, they aren't cancerous but I'll tell you what is, cells rapidly dividing at outrageous rates causing a clump of cells we call a tumor, then the tumor spreading into other organs and causing them to fail.

I’ll tell you what else is cancer

Jake mains and Legion mains

Which is why I am both

@No_Mither_No_Problem

I'm a Spirit main and at the moment im leveling up every survivor but I am a Feng Main (play on words haha).

I'll tell you what else is cancer, having a big lesbian crush on a girl and her knowing and you kissed her cheek because you constantly hug.

@NoodleLegs said:
    @No_Mither_No_Problem

I'm a Spirit main and at the moment im leveling up every survivor but I am a Feng Main (play on words haha).

I'll tell you what else is cancer, having a big lesbian crush on a girl and her knowing and you kissed her cheek because you constantly hug.

Feng Min makes me Feng Moan

@No_Mither_No_Problem

I literally snorted.

On PS4, the Darkness Among Us chapter is literally called the Kenya chapter.

@NoodleLegs said:
    @No_Mither_No_Problem

I literally snorted.

On PS4, the Darkness Among Us chapter is literally called the Kenya chapter.

Uh

Why tho

@No_Mither_No_Problem

I have absolutely no idea.

@NoodleLegs said:
    @No_Mither_No_Problem

I have absolutely no idea.

That is the worst goddamn Engrish I have ever seen from a French Canadian tbh

Well I’m glad my memes were epic enough for a fellow gamer to idolize me

@No_Mither_No_Problem

serious question

stilettos?

because no one had commented on that and that's why i keep bringing it up.

@NoodleLegs said:
    @No_Mither_No_Problem

serious question

stilettos?

because no one had commented on that and that's why i keep bringing it up.

Just give Frank a skin tight leotard and I’ll be happy

edited January 12

Also give each Legion member new idle animations

Frank default dances, Julie hits a fat dab every seven seconds, Joey sits on air, and Susie T poses while singing the Halo theme