Remove the pointing gesture!!

I can't count the number of games that I've been killed or a dumb teammate loses us the game because they think it's cute to point out my position to the killer.

Tagged:

Comments

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,303
    Just stop hiding in lockers and do gens.
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 7,351
    edited January 10

@Vietfox said:
    Just stop hiding in lockers and do gens.

Excuse me?

• sliptteesslipttees Member Posts: 101

Add more 2 gestures. left (Positive) rigth (negative)

• PolarBearPolarBear Member Posts: 264

I believe you can report someone if they intentionally reveal your location to the killer.

• MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 784

Remove crouching because people teabag.

• HURRI_KAINHURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 45

Report for helping the killer. I actually had this happen a few days ago.
    Killer Michael - Had Dying light on me.
    I did 3 of the 4 generators that were completed.
    I healed and had a couple saves, while staying hidden from killer (because of Dying light debuff on me)
    Then down to two people, I tried to get the last gen and the other last survivor found me started helping as well. Michael came to the basement, I got in a locker, the other survivor just stood there, got hit by Michael, then Pointed to me, and Michael hit him again (foolish move on killer's part, he should've checked the locker) I ran and escaped.
    Michael slugged him and he proceeded to crawl after me leading the killer. I let him bleed to death, found hatch and escaped. Then he actually messaged me saying I didn't do anything all game! LOL.

I told him, you point out your teammates, you bleed out. That's how you solve that problem.

However ^^ I would like to see another action, say head nodding while pointing to indicate yes or no. It's hard to tell sometimes if someone is saying "go this way" or "don't go this way" or "killer is, or isn't this way".

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 453

Report for helping the killer. I actually had this happen a few days ago.
    Killer Michael - Had Dying light on me.
    I did 3 of the 4 generators that were completed.
    I healed and had a couple saves, while staying hidden from killer (because of Dying light debuff on me)
    Then down to two people, I tried to get the last gen and the other last survivor found me started helping as well. Michael came to the basement, I got in a locker, the other survivor just stood there, got hit by Michael, then Pointed to me, and Michael hit him again (foolish move on killer's part, he should've checked the locker) I ran and escaped.
    Michael slugged him and he proceeded to crawl after me leading the killer. I let him bleed to death, found hatch and escaped. Then he actually messaged me saying I didn't do anything all game! LOL.

I told him, you point out your teammates, you bleed out. That's how you solve that problem.

However ^^ I would like to see another action, say head nodding while pointing to indicate yes or no. It's hard to tell sometimes if someone is saying "go this way" or "don't go this way" or "killer is, or isn't this way".

You can actually nod and shake your head already. It's where you face the camera.