Dead by Daylight has turned 3 years old! We are proud of what we've accomplished and so excited about what’s to come. So why not start the celebrations with a Bloodhunt (2x) Event from June 14th to June 18th? Enjoy!

Character Randomiser

EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 1,353

I'm mostly a killer main and I always wanted a "Random" button that would pick a random character off the list without you knowing until the game starts. This will mainly serve to add some suspense and challenge to the game because you won't know if you're getting a good or bad killer until you're locked into the trial with no way to get out of it. It could also increase killer variety.

This option should also be available for survivors but I think that'll be pointless since survivors are just skins atm.

Comments

• EmealEmeal Member Posts: 148

Yes this please!

• JJRULEZ159JJRULEZ159 Member Posts: 27

also maybe make it random perks/addons(for survivors items as well(obviously)). unless that's what you meant, then ignore me.

• EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 1,353

also maybe make it random perks/addons(for survivors items as well(obviously)). unless that's what you meant, then ignore me.

I was going to suggest that but I thought that there way too many super useless perks that it wouldn't be much fun most of the time. But putting that as an option too wouldn't hurt.