2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Heavy snow for me this weekend

2»

Comments

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 2,900
    Beverly said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I dont know, maybe Aquaman since I've already seen most movies that are currently showing. I dont care what I watch though since I'll be with my bf and I just wanna hang out with him :) 

Oh man, I want to see Aquaman so badly! It's been ages since I've seen a good movie let alone been to a theater. You guys have fun!

We will :smile:, I go to the movie theater quite often now that I think about it, I try to go once a week but if theres nothing good I dont bother going. 
    Update #2 for those who are still interested :) , I woke up to this wonderful sight
    @Beverly the roads are now iced so it looks like I'm not going anywhere :unamused:
    @MandyTalk I'll try to get you some snowman pics too!!! 

@MandyTalk a snowman was demanded of me, and I am here to deliver!!! Anyway sorry its not where all the snow is but there was just so much on my back porch that I had to take advantage of it. This is the first snowman I've ever made btw so sorry if it looks like crap... 

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 2,179

I love it! Thank you so much <3

Sorry that you were housebound though and couldn't go see your boyfriend, hopefully you will have another opportunity to see him soon.

The snow looks so beautiful and peaceful - I am seriously jealous right now, lol.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 9,732

@radioblur said:
    I’m so jealous. I’m southern America. We never get snow. The high today was 75 😑 in the past 13 years it’s only snowed twice and each time it only lasted about 12 hours max. Melted before the day was over. I wish I could see more snow 😭

Snow sucks, be glad :lol:

• Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 391

I envy you.

Here on my country, snow is one of the things that's not possible, instead I'm stuck with a hot boiling sun with 35 degrees. I f*cking feel like I'm melting.

That's why I hate summer.

edited January 12
    MandyTalk said:

I love it! Thank you so much <3

Sorry that you were housebound though and couldn't go see your boyfriend, hopefully you will have another opportunity to see him soon.

The snow looks so beautiful and peaceful - I am seriously jealous right now, lol.

It's all good. We hang out a lot anyway. But I've been having fun playing Dbd and Smash bros ultimate too. The snow is great to be in too!!!

I envy you.

Here on my country, snow is one of the things that's not possible, instead I'm stuck with a hot boiling sun with 35 degrees. I f*cking feel like I'm melting.

I feel you. I used to live somewhere where there was nothing but heat, heat and more heat. But I moved here and it's pretty nice!!! It sucks sometimes since you cant go out if theres a lot but it's still cool!!! 
  • Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 391

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Unnamed_Freak said:

I envy you.

I feel you. I used to live somewhere where there was nothing but heat, heat and more heat. But I moved here and it's pretty nice!!! It sucks sometimes since you cant go out if theres a lot but it's still cool!!! 

I wish in the future I can move from the hot mess that is Brazil to the cold lands of Canada. I would just love seeing snow and feeling the cold breeze.

• radioblurradioblur Member Posts: 23
    Master said:

@radioblur said:
    I’m so jealous. I’m southern America. We never get snow. The high today was 75 😑 in the past 13 years it’s only snowed twice and each time it only lasted about 12 hours max. Melted before the day was over. I wish I could see more snow 😭

Snow sucks, be glad :lol:

Idk. I’ve only experienced snow a handful of times in my life and I have loved it every time. I’ll trade anyone my warm weather for their snow any day 😂
2»