Do you think you know Dead by daylight?
Test your knowledge! https://t.co/XwLPMF3XQb
The Forum Guidelines have been updated. Please take your time to read them again! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines

Heavy snow for me this weekend

2»

Comments

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 4,241
    Beverly said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I dont know, maybe Aquaman since I've already seen most movies that are currently showing. I dont care what I watch though since I'll be with my bf and I just wanna hang out with him :) 

Oh man, I want to see Aquaman so badly! It's been ages since I've seen a good movie let alone been to a theater. You guys have fun!

We will :smile:, I go to the movie theater quite often now that I think about it, I try to go once a week but if theres nothing good I dont bother going. 
    Update #2 for those who are still interested :) , I woke up to this wonderful sight
    @Beverly the roads are now iced so it looks like I'm not going anywhere :unamused:
    @MandyTalk I'll try to get you some snowman pics too!!! 

@MandyTalk a snowman was demanded of me, and I am here to deliver!!! Anyway sorry its not where all the snow is but there was just so much on my back porch that I had to take advantage of it. This is the first snowman I've ever made btw so sorry if it looks like crap... 

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 3,156

I love it! Thank you so much <3

Sorry that you were housebound though and couldn't go see your boyfriend, hopefully you will have another opportunity to see him soon.

The snow looks so beautiful and peaceful - I am seriously jealous right now, lol.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

@radioblur said:
    I’m so jealous. I’m southern America. We never get snow. The high today was 75 😑 in the past 13 years it’s only snowed twice and each time it only lasted about 12 hours max. Melted before the day was over. I wish I could see more snow 😭

Snow sucks, be glad :lol:

• Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 498

I envy you.

Here on my country, snow is one of the things that's not possible, instead I'm stuck with a hot boiling sun with 35 degrees. I f*cking feel like I'm melting.

That's why I hate summer.

edited January 12
    MandyTalk said:

I love it! Thank you so much <3

Sorry that you were housebound though and couldn't go see your boyfriend, hopefully you will have another opportunity to see him soon.

The snow looks so beautiful and peaceful - I am seriously jealous right now, lol.

It's all good. We hang out a lot anyway. But I've been having fun playing Dbd and Smash bros ultimate too. The snow is great to be in too!!!

I envy you.

Here on my country, snow is one of the things that's not possible, instead I'm stuck with a hot boiling sun with 35 degrees. I f*cking feel like I'm melting.

I feel you. I used to live somewhere where there was nothing but heat, heat and more heat. But I moved here and it's pretty nice!!! It sucks sometimes since you cant go out if theres a lot but it's still cool!!! 
  • Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 498

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Unnamed_Freak said:

I envy you.

I feel you. I used to live somewhere where there was nothing but heat, heat and more heat. But I moved here and it's pretty nice!!! It sucks sometimes since you cant go out if theres a lot but it's still cool!!! 

I wish in the future I can move from the hot mess that is Brazil to the cold lands of Canada. I would just love seeing snow and feeling the cold breeze.

• radioblurradioblur Member Posts: 23
    Master said:

@radioblur said:
    I’m so jealous. I’m southern America. We never get snow. The high today was 75 😑 in the past 13 years it’s only snowed twice and each time it only lasted about 12 hours max. Melted before the day was over. I wish I could see more snow 😭

Snow sucks, be glad :lol:

Idk. I’ve only experienced snow a handful of times in my life and I have loved it every time. I’ll trade anyone my warm weather for their snow any day 😂