Home Discussions General Discussions

KILLERS TIER LIST PATCH 2.5.0.

13»

Comments

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    That's a pretty good tier list. I agree with a lot of it.
  • KebekKebek Member Posts: 1,997

I know it's your opinon but I still think this is closer to reality. Ofc this tier list is based on not using addons.

S: Nurse Hillbilly
    A: Spirit Hag Huntress Clown
    B: Michael Leatherface Legion Pig
    C: Trapper Doctor Wraith
    D: Freddy

I never understoond why people think Myers is high tier. Yeah he's fun to play with/against and has quite usefull power but overall he has really slow start, wastes a lot of time on stalking and has no anti loop tools or mobility. Even when I love playing Michael I still consider him mid tier since good survivors should never allow him to snowball.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Kebek said:
    I know it's your opinon but I still think this is closer to reality. Ofc this tier list is based on not using addons.

I never understoond why people think Myers is high tier. Yeah he's fun to play with/against and has quite usefull power but overall he has really slow start, wastes a lot of time on stalking and has no anti loop tools or mobility. Even when I love playing Michael I still consider him mid tier since good survivors should never allow him to snowball.

Disagree with Hag not being S. Disagree with Leatherface being so high, Wraith should be in that spot imo. Apart from that, decent tierlist.

• OGlilSPOOK20OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 602
    I would move Spirit from 4 to 2. I would rather face a Billy or Hag any day over a really good Spirit with a good build. For Doc to actually be good (even though he is one of the most annoying killers to play against) they just need to buff the range of his shock... That thing is super small and easy to dodge. He's pretty much add-on dependent to be a viable killer.

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    I would move Spirit from 4 to 2. I would rather face a Billy or Hag any day over a really good Spirit with a good build. For Doc to actually be good (even though he is one of the most annoying killers to play against) they just need to buff the range of his shock... That thing is super small and easy to dodge. He's pretty much add-on dependent to be a viable killer.

Yes. That exactly except the Spirit thing. Trust me, I've seen the power of an efficient Billy and Hag and they're dominant as hell.

• e8Latticee8Lattice Member Posts: 189

LMAO! "Freddy Tier" - he gets his own tier at the very bottom of the list. classic. sad but true.

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 1,997

@Poweas said:

@Kebek said:

Disagree with Hag not being S. Disagree with Leatherface being so high, Wraith should be in that spot imo. Apart from that, decent tierlist.

Yeah I though about putting hag into S tier but do you ever get survivor SWF groups where there is one guy who just disarmes your traps constantly with flashlight. If traps were not possible to be destroyed so easily with flasligts then I would put her in S tier but with such huge weakness and while also beiing slow killer who is dependant on survivor mistakes to get their mobility I'd say she's just A tier to me.

I consider Bubba to be better then wraith since he has an instadown and can not be body blocked. His hook defence is superior and he can do some small mindgames with his chainsaw. Yes he is overall pretty bad and needs some buffs/rework but wraith's main advantage over him is that he can find people faster and has slightly better map control.
    I dunno maybe I'm just a little biased since I really like Bubba and want him to be good. Also if you get really alturistic survivors you can abuse them far more with Leatherface then you can with Wraith.

• switchswitch Member Posts: 489
    edited February 2019

Opinion or not Clown aint even colse to top tier( i assume you put him first in the mid just because you think he is close to top)
    Decent list a bit away from an actually GOOD tier list ( how is clown over huntress only you know the answer)

@switch said:
    Opinion or not Clown aint even colse to top tier( i assume you put him first in the mid just because you think he is close to top)
    Decent list a bit away from an actually GOOD tier list ( how is clown over huntress only you know the answer)

He's better at stopping lops. Although I'll admit I've changed my mind a long time ago about Huntress I think she's at the top of mid tier now. This tierlist is kind of outdated.

@Poweas said:

@switch said:

He's better at stopping lops. Although I'll admit I've changed my mind a long time ago about Huntress I think she's at the top of mid tier now. This tierlist is kind of outdated.

Clown is good at destroying pallets, but as pallets are everywhere on the map you can destroy him with only pallets.
    Dont even try to loop the clown just run pallet to pallet to pallet ...yes he will destroy most of the pallets by the time he did that your team should do 4-5 gens easily.
    Clown is not even mid, unless survivors are bad clown will get nothing down.
    I'm almost tempted to say that he is the worst killer in the game.

@switch said:

@Poweas said:

@switch said:

Clown is good at destroying pallets, but as pallets are everywhere on the map you can destroy him with only pallets.
    Dont even try to loop the clown just run pallet to pallet to pallet ...yes he will destroy most of the pallets by the time he did that your team should do 4-5 gens easily.

Clown isn't the worst. Trust me with that one.

@Poweas said:

@switch said:

@Poweas said:

@switch said:

And whos the worst ? Freddy ?, Legion?
    Trust me you dont wanna go against my freedy, if you dont believe me watch some of hexy's stream VOD he is using the same build as me search a few games where he plays as freedy, he is probably one of the best freedys out there.
    Legion, i would say is 50/50 he is OP at tunneling one individual but the worst at killing 4 without mixtape.
    he is a mix bag...
    Trust me i can say with confidence clown is the worst killer in the game.

@switch said:

@Poweas said:

@switch said:

@Poweas said:

@switch said:

Trust me you dont wanna go against my freedy, if you dont believe me watch some of hexy's stream VOD he is using the same build as me search a few games where he plays as freedy, he is probably one of the best freedys out there.
    Legion, i would say is 50/50 he is OP at tunneling one individual but the worst at killing 4 without mixtape.
    he is a mix bag...

It's Freddy. Imo. I'm not changing my opinion.

@Poweas said:

@switch said:

@Poweas said:

@switch said:

@Poweas said:

@switch said:

he is a mix bag...

It's Freddy. Imo. I'm not changing my opinion.

Yeah i knew you would say that, i'm not here to change your opinion, but is insane how nobody find out how to play freedy properly.
    He is a monster if played right the amount of time you can drag the game is insane definetly over clown and falls nice in the mid tier.
    I'm kinda glad that nobody find out about him, he is legit a good killer, no troll.
    If this made you interested look up some of the hexy matches where he plays freedy and you will see what i mean by this.