Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Where Should I Put This?

Couldn't make up my mind on where to post this, so I'll ask everyone out there for help.
Encountered this while watching my friend play:
https://xboxclips.com/XxDaBombxX2345/386c667a-902f-49d5-ac32-5858706086d8/embed - Hit From Afar, Teleports
https://xboxclips.com/XxDaBombxX2345/2f4bada9-ad04-41ec-8ed9-deed3f8d7ab3/embed - Hit From Floor Below

Comments

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,158
    edited January 2019

If you believe this is an exploit; file a ticket to the customer support site. However, you'd have to get the killer's Gamertag. You can submit both of those clips here.
    EDIT: If you don't have the proper Gamertag for the killer, unfortunately, you cannot receive any help. If you do encounter something like this, be sure to get the killers name and report them via the in-game report system. Take the clip, and provide all the information customer service asks for.

• ItsDaEmuDoodItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192

@Watery said:
    If you believe this is an exploit; file a ticket to the customer support site. However, you'd have to get the killer's Gamertag. You can submit both of those clips here.
    EDIT: If you don't have the proper Gamertag for the killer, unfortunately, you cannot receive any help. If you do encounter something like this, be sure to get the killers name and report them via the in-game report system. Take the clip, and provide all the information customer service asks for.

Thank you! Support will being dealing with this one shortly!

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,158
    edited January 2019

@ItsDaEmuDood said:

@Watery said:

Thank you! Support will being dealing with this one shortly!

No need to. Thank YOU for making Dead By Daylight a better place. Thankfully, Dedicated servers are expected to happen this summer; so you won't have as many problems as you do now. As someone who has played on Xbox, I get the struggle. They may take a bit to respond, and if they don't, resubmit the ticket. :chuffed: