Cypress mori should be in the base kit.

It mostly just waters down the bloodweb. It has little benefit in taking, making it part of the basekit would spice things up, end the game faster and be generally more entertaining.

Comments

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 1,925
    I would like to have a mori at the end of every match if I get the chance but sometimes when the survivor is dying on hook i like to go get some bps from breaking pallets and gens. R.I.P to that if it gets built in. I do love some killers moris but I like to not use them too often because they're special to me. But yeah it should be base kit. I dont see what could go wrong with it
  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,206
    edited January 12
    I would like to have a mori at the end of every match if I get the chance but sometimes when the survivor is dying on hook i like to go get some bps from breaking pallets and gens. R.I.P to that if it gets built in. I do love some killers moris but I like to not use them too often because they're special to me. But yeah it should be base kit. I dont see what could go wrong with it
    Nothing stops you from hooking. Its a choice, a reward for a good game.
  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 1,925
    Nothing stops you from hooking. Its a choice, a reward for a good game.
    Yeah, which is why I agree that it should be base kit. Plus it would help out in those rare moments when the last survivor crawls to the corner of the map with no hooks 
  • EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 607

They could also make it so that you're able to kill one survivor after they're hooked twice. It saves you a hook, good for mori rituals and I believe mori'ing survivors after hooking them twice gives you more bps than hooking them three times.

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 300

game breaking i called this

Tru3Lemon said:

Explain.
  • AlwaysInAGoodShapeAlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 674

@Tru3Lemon said:

LOL

@ChesterTheMolester

Your suggestion, wouldn't hurt the gameplay at all, and currently the cypress mori is just for show, not for strength, however consider this;

Would seeing the mori more frequently water down the experience and special feel when using an offering mori?

@Tru3Lemon said:

LOL

@ChesterTheMolester

Your suggestion, wouldn't hurt the gameplay at all, and currently the cypress mori is just for show, not for strength, however consider this;

Would seeing the mori more frequently water down the experience and special feel when using an offering mori?

Maybe, but that would be a bit subjective, i think we all know all moris already.

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

LOL

@ChesterTheMolester

imagen that a killer its camping the guy thats on the hook and some dude rescues him while hes there guess was he will get tunnel and get mori

• BongbingbingBongbingbing Member Posts: 120

If you're the last survivor and you've been downed, You're going to die anyways unless you wiggle off which rarely happens so I guess i could get behind this idea.

@Tru3Lemon

Are you sure we are talking about the Cypress mori here or are you talking about an Ivory mori?

edited January 12
    Tru3Lemon said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

LOL

@ChesterTheMolester

imagen that a killer its camping the guy thats on the hook and some dude rescues him while hes there guess was he will get tunnel and get mori

The cypress mori is the yellow mori, it only activates when everyone else is dead, at that point the Killer can hook you with no chance to survive anyway.

You might confused it with another mori.

@Tru3Lemon

Are you sure we are talking about the Cypress mori here or are you talking about an Ivory mori?

im talking about ebony ppl want this to be as a kit in the end game i do agree about cypress

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 5,991
    edited January 12

I think Cypress Memento Mori should be changed so you can kill one after the gates are powered, without restrictions (like the old Memento Mori, without needing to hook them once). It was a useless offering before and remains a useless offering now. However, giving any insta-kill to the base kit is too overpowered, IMO.

edited January 12
    Orion said:

I think Cypress Memento Mori should be changed so you can kill one after the gates are powered, without restrictions (like the old Memento Mori, without needing to hook them once). It was a useless offering before and remains a useless offering now. However, giving any insta-kill to the base kit is too overpowered, IMO.

well, you die immediatly regardless of hookstages and your chances to wiggle free are next to zero, many survivors don't even struggle at that point. 

I doubt its OP or any sort of gamechanging, its just for show (and to speed up that stage).
  • Aari_Piggy66Aari_Piggy66 Member Posts: 704
    I would love this.

The ability to mori spam that flashlight clicking, teabagging Claudette. Especially when she gets cocky because she didn't see a mori.

It's like an erotic dream.

I would love this.

The ability to mori spam that flashlight clicking, teabagging Claudette. Especially when she gets cocky because she didn't see a mori.

It's like an erotic dream.

Just don't go overboard lol.

BTW you can cause early ragequits with cypress offerings, they assune its one of the higher tiers and DC right away.

@Orion said:
    I think Cypress Memento Mori should be changed so you can kill one after the gates are powered, without restrictions.

This.

• Maximus7Maximus7 Member Posts: 181
    Honestly, I'm fine with removal of all mori offerings and making it so if someone is on death hook you can mori them. However, making Cypress baseline is also a good idea.
  • OooooofOooooof Member Posts: 58

"Instadown should be in the base kit" xdd

• NickenzieNickenzie Member Posts: 2,676
    It mostly just waters down the bloodweb. It has little benefit in taking, making it part of the basekit would spice things up, end the game faster and be generally more entertaining.
    I wouldn't mind this, if you got caught as the final then that's game over. There's no other survivor to help you so you minus well take the L and move on.
  • brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 958
    The devs suggest adding Kindred to the "base kit" and now every other day there's a new topic about making some perk, like friggin NOED, part of it. No, it's not necessary. Just earn your Moris like intended.
  • PolarBearPolarBear Member Posts: 271

This would help in situations where the last survivor is at the corner of the map and knows that you can't carry them to a hook. Would end the game faster if you could just mori them. This would also add a way of completing the mori daily without having mori offerings.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 335
    Orion said:

Even Cypress Mori?  The only thing it does is stop Decisive Strike and the rare instance of not being near a hook.
  • CetrenCetren Member Posts: 554
    The devs suggest adding Kindred to the "base kit" and now every other day there's a new topic about making some perk, like friggin NOED, part of it. No, it's not necessary. Just earn your Moris like intended.
    Actually one of the main points the OP stated was getting them off the bloodweb. I don't want to earn them, because I don't want them AT ALL. They're worthless as an offering because there is zero prediction about whether or not you'll be in a situation to mori the last survivor. So either just remove the offeringoffering entirely so I stop having to waste it buying through my blood points or make the mechanic base. Literally not earning them is the whole point because nobody wants them.
  • RedcumRedcum Member Posts: 21

@Oooooof said:
    "Instadown should be in the base kit" xdd

You really should get some reading comprehension or game knowledge before you start posting

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 958
    Cetren said:
    Actually one of the main points the OP stated was getting them off the bloodweb. I don't want to earn them, because I don't want them AT ALL. They're worthless as an offering because there is zero prediction about whether or not you'll be in a situation to mori the last survivor. So either just remove the offeringoffering entirely so I stop having to waste it buying through my blood points or make the mechanic base. Literally not earning them is the whole point because nobody wants them.
    Then it would make more sense to simply remove them from the game, not give killers a completely unnecessary buff.
  • OooooofOooooof Member Posts: 58

it was a joke btw lol

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 750

Having it in basekit would be cool because you are a killer afterall, but I think this would help with the hatch play as well. The last person usually gets the hatch if you don't slug but lets say you don't slug and magically find that Survivor before they find the hatch, it's a nice reward to winning that scenario which everyone hates. Or lets say you do win the hatch standoff and actually grab them, that's a great reward for that one as well.

But, the endgame is being looked at and we don't know what that means. Maybe they are already doing this or maybe their new endgame would make this idea too powerful, we don't know yet.