Cypress mori should be in the base kit.

2»

Comments

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,163
    edited January 13
    Cetren said:
    The devs suggest adding Kindred to the "base kit" and now every other day there's a new topic about making some perk, like friggin NOED, part of it. No, it's not necessary. Just earn your Moris like intended.
    Actually one of the main points the OP stated was getting them off the bloodweb. I don't want to earn them, because I don't want them AT ALL. They're worthless as an offering because there is zero prediction about whether or not you'll be in a situation to mori the last survivor. So either just remove the offeringoffering entirely so I stop having to waste it buying through my blood points or make the mechanic base. Literally not earning them is the whole point because nobody wants them.
    Then it would make more sense to simply remove them from the game, not give killers a completely unnecessary buff.
    The way i see it, its not a buff, at best QoL. 
    The chances of them getting away is very slim, the hook is virtually inevitable, and even if he gets really lucky they most likely do not know where the hatch is and pallets are going to be exhausted. They will not be able to get far.

That or the rare instance they intentionally run towards one of those places where its impossible to hook and waits to bleed out in spite. 
  • PolarBearPolarBear Member Posts: 257

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    brokedownpalace said:

Cetren said:

brokedownpalace said:

The devs suggest adding Kindred to the "base kit" and now every other day there's a new topic about making some perk, like friggin NOED, part of it. No, it's not necessary. Just earn your Moris like intended.

Actually one of the main points the OP stated was getting them off the bloodweb. I don't want to earn them, because I don't want them AT ALL. They're worthless as an offering because there is zero prediction about whether or not you'll be in a situation to mori the last survivor. So either just remove the offeringoffering entirely so I stop having to waste it buying through my blood points or make the mechanic base. Literally not earning them is the whole point because nobody wants them.

Then it would make more sense to simply remove them from the game, not give killers a completely unnecessary buff.

The chances of them getting away is very slim, the hook is virtually inevitable, and even if he gets really lucky they most likely do not know where the hatch is and pallets are going to be exhausted. They will not be able to get far.

That or the rare instance they intentionally run towards one of those places where its impossible to hook and waits to bleed out in spite. 

Only instance I can think of is that the survivor has decisive strike, but that as well is unlikely since it's at the end of the trial so they probably already have used it.

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,163
    edited January 13
    PolarBear said:

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    brokedownpalace said:

Cetren said:

brokedownpalace said:

Only instance I can think of is that the survivor has decisive strike, but that as well is unlikely since it's at the end of the trial so they probably already have used it.

That too but that perk is getting a rework (around 2030 i think), so that might not be relevant and still to situational, and like i said, without knowledge of hatch location and no pallets it just delays it.
2»