We have added additional information to the upcoming Ghost Face changes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/531640/#Comment_531640
The Forum Guidelines have been updated. Please take your time to read them again! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines
The Bloodhunt has been extended to June 20th at 2pm ET! Jump in and enjoy double the bloodpoints.

Fan-Made Chapter: of Hats and Hares

TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 456
edited January 14 in Fan Creations
This chapter is about The Illusionist, Nicoli Squarcialupi, who was once an Italian magician in a Romani traveling carnival. Left to complete
•Killer add-ons*
•Killer perks- done
•survivor name- done 
•survivor background- done
•survivors perks**

*ask for killer background and power
**ask for survivor name and background
Post edited by TrueKn1ghtmar3 on

Comments

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,105

survivor perk: i got you fam: unlocks the ability to pick up survivors that are in dying state but also they can be recover slower by 30%/20%/10% but also youre movement speed will be slower by 40%/30%/20% at tier 3 the dying state survivor wont decrease hes progress but also wont leave pool of blood

• BillyBoiMainBillyBoiMain Member Posts: 127
    Tru3Lemon said:

survivor perk: i got you fam: unlocks the ability to pick up survivors that are in dying state but also they can be recover slower by 30%/20%/10% but also youre movement speed will be slower by 40%/30%/20% at tier 3 the dying state survivor wont decrease hes progress but also wont leave pool of blood

Wut?
  • Mrrgle_the_MediocreMrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 332

As far as the name goes, we already have Of Flesh and Mud so Of Hats and Hares is a little too similar.

Maybe something short and simple, like Hat Trick, or something more poetic like Deceptions of Doom. I dunno. Basically the current name doesn't work imo.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 456

As far as the name goes, we already have Of Flesh and Mud so Of Hats and Hares is a little too similar.

Maybe something short and simple, like Hat Trick, or something more poetic like Deceptions of Doom. I dunno. Basically the current name doesn't work imo.

Like anyone would confuse a masterpiece such as the hag with my fanmade chapter lol