Some users on PS4 are currently experiencing connection issues. Our team is investigating, and we hope to have a solution as soon as possible. We’ll update you as we have new information to share.
The winners of the Third Anniversary contests have been announced! For more info and a look at the runners-up, click here: https://bit.ly/2LsXGlf

BT question

TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 5,453

BT used to protect from insta downs like chainsaws.
Just had a match against a Iridiscent Hatchet wielding Huntress, where that didn´t apply.

So did they change that, or was i under the false impression of BT protecting against insta downs, or is it a bug?

Comments

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,200
    Poweas said:

It's a BT bug I think. If you down the saver, it'll not activate.

I think it also bugs out even if you just hit them normally as well.
  • OrionsFury4789OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 631
    edited January 12
    Tsulan said:

BT used to protect from insta downs like chainsaws.
    Just had a match against a Iridiscent Hatchet wielding Huntress, where that didn´t apply.

So did they change that, or was i under the false impression of BT protecting against insta downs, or is it a bug?

Yes , killers have been crying BT meta but the darn thing hasn't even worked since the new update unless you're untouched as the one rescuing and even then it doesn't work sometimes. Had a camping pig and when I unhooked a guy before struggle ( just to give him a chance ) he got his I frame but instantly went down afterwards and said when he was hit before he gained control the emblem disappeared when the I frame happened. The pig wasn't crouched either 
  • ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 737

@Poweas said:
    It's a BT bug I think. If you down the saver, it'll not activate.

Just yesterday I had a match where I saved a survivor from a hook with BT, got downed, and shortly after, he got downed as well. Was really confused, good to know why that happened. Hope they fix that soon.

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662
    It's currently broken, BT doesn't work properly 
  • TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 5,453

Good to know that it´s broken...

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 3,318

I just wonder how this bug even happenned....

OR IS IT A BUG?!?

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    "We nerf perks by buffing them"
    justBHVRthings*
  • HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 1,966

If you have bt active any hit will put you in deep wound state. Doesn't matter if you are exposed, iridescent head or chainsaw. Bubba can down you since his chainsaw hits multiple times. Bt is bugged right now though, if the killer hits about 3 seconds after you've been unhooked it won't activate

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,747
    edited January 13
    Let me assume that its an oversight. DW was designed with Legion in mind who cannot perform instadowns with his power so it bugs out with powers that do.
  • TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 5,453

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Let me assume that its an oversight. DW was designed with Legion in mind who cannot perform instadowns with his power so it bugs out with powers that do.

Oversight... uhm yeah...
    They reworked a whole mechanic and didn´t think about existing ones.