Dead by Daylight has turned 3 years old! We are proud of what we've accomplished and so excited about what’s to come. So why not start the celebrations with a Bloodhunt (2x) Event from June 14th to June 18th? Enjoy!

Can we please get a maskless head cosmetic for Legion?

DehitayDehitay Member Posts: 402

To my knowledge, all 4 body types for Legion already have their faces designed. And making a head cosmetic that is literally nothing should be ridiculously easy. It would take a matter of minutes, make a lot of Legion players happy, and bring in a little revenue for people that buy with auric cells. Seems like a yellow rarity cosmetic.

Comments

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 727

I think they still need to design facial expressions for Legion, the models seemed to lack that.

• Dead_by_DavidDead_by_David Member Posts: 270

@Theluckyboi said:
    I think they still need to design facial expressions for Legion, the models seemed to lack that.

Do the other killers have facial expressions that happen? I have never actually seen this :O

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 727

@Dead_by_David said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Do the other killers have facial expressions that happen? I have never actually seen this :O

Spirit and Clown both have facial expressions, and they were pretty costly to make

• Dead_by_DavidDead_by_David Member Posts: 270

@Theluckyboi said:

@Dead_by_David said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Spirit and Clown both have facial expressions, and they were pretty costly to make

I can imagine! I would not mind them without expressions though, it is not really something you notice to much