2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Can we please get a maskless head cosmetic for Legion?

DehitayDehitay Member Posts: 180

To my knowledge, all 4 body types for Legion already have their faces designed. And making a head cosmetic that is literally nothing should be ridiculously easy. It would take a matter of minutes, make a lot of Legion players happy, and bring in a little revenue for people that buy with auric cells. Seems like a yellow rarity cosmetic.

Comments

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 421

I think they still need to design facial expressions for Legion, the models seemed to lack that.

• Dead_by_DavidDead_by_David Member Posts: 270

@Theluckyboi said:
    I think they still need to design facial expressions for Legion, the models seemed to lack that.

Do the other killers have facial expressions that happen? I have never actually seen this :O

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 421

@Dead_by_David said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Do the other killers have facial expressions that happen? I have never actually seen this :O

Spirit and Clown both have facial expressions, and they were pretty costly to make

• Dead_by_DavidDead_by_David Member Posts: 270

@Theluckyboi said:

@Dead_by_David said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Spirit and Clown both have facial expressions, and they were pretty costly to make

I can imagine! I would not mind them without expressions though, it is not really something you notice to much