PTB is now closed
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Legion's BPs from Deviousness

RushingSnipeBobRushingSnipeBob Member Posts: 58
edited January 12 in 2.5.0 PTB

I think the Legion earns not enough points in Deviousness. Normally I can earn max BPS with them in every category, but not in Deviousness. I know that many players have problem with this too.

So I propose 2 changes:

• BPs from Frenzy run should be doubled.
  • Legion should earn 500-800 BPs for downing a survivor with Deep Wounds (not by downing the surv with M1). This is quite rare to down a surv with it, so I think 500-800 BPs would be fair.

Comments

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 1,099

First change okay, but the second one hell no. It would just encourage people to tunneling.

• ChuckyyoChuckyyo Member Posts: 41

I generally don't think Legion gets soo little bp in Deviousness, if you use the power to cross the map more often it's pretty okay.

However, I also find it strange that there are no rewards for downing someone from running out the Deep Wound timer. Just in comparision to something like Pig, it was surprised that you don't get any bp for actually downing someone with the killer's mechanic.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 1,286

@Chuckyyo said:
    However, I also find it strange that there are no rewards for downing someone from running out the Deep Wound timer. Just in comparision to something like Pig, it was surprised that you don't get any bp for actually downing someone with the killer's mechanic.

It's because you're not supposed to down anyone with Legion. Just hurt them and scare them and maybe chase them around a bit. Its fun! Developers said so.

• ChuckyyoChuckyyo Member Posts: 41

@se05239 said:

@Chuckyyo said:

It's because you're not supposed to down anyone with Legion. Just hurt them and scare them and maybe chase them around a bit. Its fun! Developers said so.

It sure is! I forgot about that part ;)

Seriously though, the same thing IS true for Pig. The mechanic is also rather ment as a time waster than to actually kill someone, yet there's bp for that