Some users on PS4 are currently experiencing connection issues. Our team is investigating, and we hope to have a solution as soon as possible. We’ll update you as we have new information to share.
The winners of the Third Anniversary contests have been announced! For more info and a look at the runners-up, click here: https://bit.ly/2LsXGlf

Next survivor should be a girl

There aren't enough female survivors, desipte being more popular. The last two survivors were both hairy arsed blokes and don't seem to be as popular as Kate, the last girl.

Comments

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 1,893

would like to see another girl survivor...

edited January 12

a 3rd gender? the next survivor could be an robot!

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 3,318

I see Megs/Claudettes/Nea more than Kate.
    But yes Laurie and Feng are really rare. I guess new girl won't hurt

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

We could use another girl. <3

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,375
    Wouldn't mind another, although I'd prefer the game gets a female killer that isn't slow for a change.
  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,434

@Milo said:

Because they are free and Kate is from Curtain Call and some people dont have money for buy a Dlc

@Arroz said:

@Milo said:

Because they are free and Kate is from Curtain Call and some people dont have money for buy a Dlc

You can also use shards.

@fluffybunny said:

@Arroz said:

@Milo said:

You can also use shards.

People use shard to buy perks or get some bloodpoint (like me)

@Arroz said:

@fluffybunny said:

@Arroz said:

@Milo said:

You can also use shards.

People use shard to buy perks or get some bloodpoint (like me)

It's better to save them up and use them on characters now. Just use WGLF or BBQ and get points that way. They nerfed how much BP you get and it's better to get characters that you otherwise have to pay for than some extra BP.

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 3,318

@Arroz said:

@Milo said:

I mean you're not wrong.

When i have a lot of perks unlocked (I have 5 survivors level 50/40 and 2 p3) i will save shards and buy some outfits and characters, but for new players who only have 1 character in level 20/30 it's better to get 2000/2700 and buy some perks..

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,747
    Well i like Francis a lot and with Jeff i got more than i asked for, so i lost shit about the next ones.
  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    Well i like Francis a lot and with Jeff i got more than i asked for, so i lost shit about the next ones.
    Let me guess, you running Jeff with the black metal outfit.
    edited January 13
    Vietfox said:
    Let me guess, you running Jeff with the black metal outfit.
    Exactly. I've been waiting for it. He will be the only survivor after David King i will completely max out. Maybe Adam or Kate once im done, which takes a while.
  • pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 860
    I would like another girl since I finally completed leveling up the guys. I would like to focus on girls now. Also I like girls and girls tend to have better cosmetics and I am a girl. 

I hope that either Nea gets more butch cosmetics or that the new survivor isn’t your typical beauty with a booty scream queen. 
    edited January 13
    pemberley said:
    I hope that either Nea gets more butch cosmetics or that the new survivor isn’t your typical beauty with a booty scream queen. 
    at the risk of sounding like an intolerant [BAD WORD], pixie cut Nea is the only version that actually looks like something  vaguely resembling an human being, lets not make that even worse. 
  • Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 774

We already have Laurie tho. What more could you want?

• FoggyWeather_FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 70

I´d like to have a rich girl type of survivor like the Chanels from Scream Queens XD

@DemonDaddy said:
    Wouldn't mind another, although I'd prefer the game gets a female killer that isn't slow for a change.

agrees....

• yesyes Member Posts: 365

Maybe an African American girl? The only black girl we have rn is Claudette and it's nice if we had some variety.

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 770

@FoggyWeather_ said:
    I´d like to have a rich girl type of survivor like the Chanels from Scream Queens XD

Yes Chanel no3 I think? The one with the earmuffs would look unique.

• BlackendSeaBlackendSea Member Posts: 47
    White Valkyrie Meg will always be my fav
  • FoggyWeather_FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 70

@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

@FoggyWeather_ said:

Yes Chanel no3 I think? The one with the earmuffs would look unique.

Yass, She was my favourite Chanel.
    But I think if they ever do a Scream Queens chapter, the survivor will possibly be Keke Palmers character

• sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 145

And since it is about representation, can she weight at least 240 Pounds?

edited January 15
    yes said:

Maybe an African American girl? The only black girl we have rn is Claudette and it's nice if we had some variety.

No offense but everytime there is a suggestion like this thrown around its always african american. Why not an actual african? Or afro-european?

TBH skip that BS and just either make it the most realistic representation you can according to population or just pure lottory. 
  • Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,187

i want to see another guy similar than david

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 2,442

I don't care if the next survivor is male or female, I just care about the perks being good