Dear survivors

MasterMaster Member Posts: 7,405

What is the most toxic playstyle (with different killers)?

Share your opinion :smile:

Comments

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 1,533

Billy with instasaw is the most toxic. They always get so cocky with you it's funny. Drift king Billy's also get really cocky. I only really face toxic Billy's. The rest of the killers are not too toxic. Maybe the odd Huntress with NOED but the rest are quite nice.

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,338
    I enjoy toxicity. That being said i love Clown's mori, it's so humiliating 😂
  • DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 1,129

I honestly don't consider any gameplay toxic, whether it is from survivors or killers.

My frustrating games are against prayer beads spirit, omegablink nurse, and the general legion though. I hate facing them.

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,205
    Vietfox said:
    I enjoy toxicity. That being said i love Clown's mori, it's so humiliating 😂
    Well all of them are to a degree, but Clown still has the best mori in the game, its so [BAD WORD] up it actually makes him terrifying.
  • Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 446

F-ing Legion.

• yeetyeet Member Posts: 1,179

@Poweas said:
    Billy with instasaw is the most toxic. They always get so cocky with you it's funny. Drift king Billy's also get really cocky. I only really face toxic Billy's. The rest of the killers are not too toxic. Maybe the odd Huntress with NOED but the rest are quite nice.

instasaw is desperately overrated, it's not even particularly overwhelming

• ArrozArroz Member Posts: 209

@Master said:
    What is the most toxic playstyle (with different killers)?

Share your opinion :smile:

Clown, spam reload bottle use knockout + Redhead's Pinky Finger + Cigar Box :)

Enjoy the end game postchat xD

• ArrozArroz Member Posts: 209

Oh and Legion with frank's mixtape THAT'S SO TOXIC

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 1,533

@yeet said:

@Poweas said:

instasaw is desperately overrated, it's not even particularly overwhelming

I never sad it is, but the Billys get very, very cocky when they finally get a hit off :p

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 53

The only build I really consider toxic is Doctor with range on Gideon. Worse when the killer puts an offering on for the map so we know it's deliberate. You can't do anything. It's the only build I DC against. I use to try and play it out but the match drags on forever. Miserable.

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 456

NOED Ruin three blink nurse is kinda toxic.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 389

Laggy Legion. Not even a lag switcher, seriously every Legion I've faced off against had internet from Antarctica.