PTB is now closed
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

What's up with the Ping today?

I'm dodging as survivor one lobby after another because the Ping is always between 200 and 500. 
Someone else has this issue right now? 
I'm kinda forced to play right now, because not only the Ping is F'ing me but also the crashes and infinite loading screens.

As killer, all pings are fine, so it's definitely not my end 

Comments

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,827
    Have u checked if you are downloading something? Sometimes i i'm downloading updates without noticing.
  • DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,328
    Vietfox said:
    Have u checked if you are downloading something? Sometimes i i'm downloading updates without noticing.
    Yeah just checked windows updates, was nothing downloading
    It's only if I join lobby's as survivor, as killer everyone has green ping
  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,827
    Vietfox said:
    That's weird. When i play as survivor everything is fine but when i play as killer survivors teleport.
    Ps4 btw
  • Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 386

@Vietfox said:
    DwightsLifeMatters said:

Vietfox said:

That's weird. When i play as survivor everything is fine but when i play as killer survivors teleport.
    Ps4 btw

Oh, they're not teleporting. That's the new Dead Hard buff.

• GorgoniaGorgonia Member Posts: 594
    Like every game I played since yesterday is a lag fest. Killer is the worst because survivors keep short-teleporting and it’s sometimes hard to keep the pace.
  • SelSel Member Posts: 64

It's the same for me and everyone I've encountered. Was absolutely dreadful. 300+ ms in every lobby. And no, it wasn't due to myself, my 1 friend or the numerous randoms we encountered complaining about it (can't say that 100% for the randoms ofc).

• NickenzieNickenzie Member Posts: 3,123
    I'm dodging as survivor one lobby after another because the Ping is always between 200 and 500. 
    Someone else has this issue right now? 
    I'm kinda forced to play right now, because not only the Ping is F'ing me but also the crashes and infinite loading screens.

As killer, all pings are fine, so it's definitely not my end 
    This happens to me as well every darn game. This was so bad that it's 80% the reason why I became a killer main.
  • BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 486
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Ps4 btw
    I get teleporting survivors too on PS4 from time to time but I know for a fact my internet is not the problem, it gets annoying for those hits.