The Forum Guidelines have been updated. Please take your time to read them again! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines
The Bloodhunt has been extended to June 20th at 2pm ET! Jump in and enjoy double the bloodpoints.

Legion Perk Builds

SupernautSupernaut Member Posts: 643

Hi there,
During the winter solstice, I got Legion to P3L50 with ALL perks at T3 and a whole bunch of Franks mix-tapes.
I am having a lot of fun with builds with
Monitor and Abuse
Bloodhound
BBQ and Chili
Franklin's Demise/Nurses calling (depending on if I see flashlights in lobby!)
Are there any other perks which synergize particularly well, or have I hit pay dirt?

Also, how scummy is it considered to just let your prey get away and follow the blood trails? :)

Comments

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 1,708
    Third Seal works really nicely on them as well as Save the Best for Last. Unfortunately Legion has extremely limited perk synergy. Could combine StBfL and Rancor. 
  • ZarathosZarathos Member Posts: 768

Stridor is nice as well as you wont have to be limited to a blood trail and you can start one hell of a end game slug when things get hairy. Iron will is a strong counter to it tho.

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 1,648

Haven't been able to try it yet but I want to use Irridescent Button with Unnerving Presence and Huntress Lullaby. Your TR effects the whole map when in FF so you could potentially explode Gens every time you go into a run.

But I like to use Remember Me, BBQ & Chili, Rancor, and either Sloppy Butcher or Thanatophobia.