Is there any eta on when sound is going to be fixed?

HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 1,881

Survivors are impossible to hear. Spirit is extremely frustrated right now.

Comments

• AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 728

I thought they said they fixed it in ptb patch?

Or am I mistaken?

• NightmareRebornNightmareReborn Member Posts: 113

They said they were expanding the ways you could control volume in the game. So maybe they could have dials for killer noises, music, and other stuff.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 789

@NightmareReborn said:
    They said they were expanding the ways you could control volume in the game. So maybe they could have dials for killer noises, music, and other stuff.

I doubt it'd be so specific. Sound plays a huge role in this game and if I could put the in-game music to 25% of normal levels and leave other noises at 100%, it'd be OP.

• NightmareRebornNightmareReborn Member Posts: 113

@se05239 said:

@NightmareReborn said:

I doubt it'd be so specific. Sound plays a huge role in this game and if I could put the in-game music to 25% of normal levels and leave other noises at 100%, it'd be OP.

Chase music was one of the main factors that determined this new audio system. Everyone said it was too loud, so the devs wanted to add a new control system that allowed you to turn it down. Idk if it would be op or not.

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 204

It's a Killer problem, how long did it take them to "fix" it the last time sound screwed up?
    Oh right, it was kinda worse than before then.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 7,214

It will never be fixed.

The first sound issues they introduced for killers have never been fixed completely....

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 2,106

They said that sound is one of the big priorities after the December patch. PTB patch notes say they adjusted sounds and from what people have said it seems fixed-ish. I'm sure there's still work to do though.

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,120

Where and when did they say that??