The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

What's the current state of Matchmaking?

2»

Answers

• KhalednazariKhalednazari Member Posts: 1,295
    Poweas said:

Who's @Radiant ?

A myth. 
  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Poweas said:

Who's @Radiant ?

A myth. 
    A legend.
  • Spirit_HagSpirit_Hag Member Posts: 129

I have a group of maybe 10 people that i play with regularly on swf, were mostly between rank 1-8 and its almost always a 30+ minute wait to get in a match (sometimes an hour because we will get into a match and the killer will DC due to us being swf before game even starts -_-). I suppose its because its usually 3-4 of us at a time but we have so much fun and create hilarious collage videos of each other doing stupid things in matches. Plus playing with randoms is so frustrating because i end up getting farmed or left on the hook after only being hooked once.

• JammyJewelsJammyJewels Member Posts: 608

I have a group of maybe 10 people that i play with regularly on swf, were mostly between rank 1-8 and its almost always a 30+ minute wait to get in a match (sometimes an hour because we will get into a match and the killer will DC due to us being swf before game even starts -_-). I suppose its because its usually 3-4 of us at a time but we have so much fun and create hilarious collage videos of each other doing stupid things in matches. Plus playing with randoms is so frustrating because i end up getting farmed or left on the hook after only being hooked once.

Put on P2 or even P3 Claudette. You will be dodged so often you’d think that was the Killer’s objective.
    JammyJewels said:

Put on P2 or even P3 Claudette. You will be dodged so often you’d think that was the Killer’s objective.
    Lol
    Matchmaking is still very troublesome and inconsistent for me.