The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

School uniforms for the survival game? ;;

burgasriburgasri Member Posts: 1

It's not a game for perverts!

As an Asian woman, I'm very upset about the updated skins;;
"It's a adult game, so it's okay. The saying 'is only an excuse.
Do you know what kind of game in school uniform plays?
The sex game of the pervert!
Think again about skin updates.

"It's virtual, so it"
So, does the news report that students wearing school uniforms get involved in the incident?!

It is nothing but to ignore the students who actually exist. Before the game, I was a student wearing a school uniform, and the worn-out school uniform of Spirit reminds many people of trauma.

Please don't make this game a sex game for the perverts;;
What will be updated after school uniforms?
Maid clothes? Nurse's suit?
Interesting! ;;

Comments

  • MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 1,134

    I see no reason this shouldn't be released.

  • VelkVelk Member Posts: 8

    Listen. If a skin in a game is bothering you or victims of heinous acts, then perhaps you need to consult a psychiatrist. Victims of abuse who cannot get over their trauma are normally told to avoid things that can reignite their trauma, and they are encouraged to seek therapy and consultation every now and then.

    Sitting on a forum showing pity to those patients by demanding a tear down of a skin with regards to something they should be avoiding in the first place is the dumbest and ignorant act of this century.

    If you have a concern with patients of trauma, then please visit your local park and talk to individuals to relieve them of their anxiety. Offer yourself up as a listener so that perhaps you can hear and alleviate their suffering.
    Don't sit behind a screen and yell about a skin on a corpse and how it affects a trauma patient FFS. Get out.

    I have seen multiple JRPGs with school uniforms that do not sexualize characters and have no relation to sexualization at all.

    Sitting on a forum, yelling about an OPTIONAL skin, and how whoever made it is a pedophile or whatever is really unnecessary. You are accusing a person you do not know personally of an act that can tarnish his/her name to such high degrees that your emotional self does not realize it. It's the same way if I yelled out how Korea has a culture of superiority complex and xenophobia, and extreme illiteracy with regards to how they treat foreigners. Not every Korean is like this but just by saying this I've painted the whole country as something it's perhaps not.

    Please, don't make yourself look any more demented than you have already.

  • TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

    Wish I could find that joke video TotalBiscuit made joking about Tracer's Assgate in Overwatch where he complained about Winston being a "female fantasy" and how he was "presenting himself."
    Also wish I had that Steam Community Discussions screenshot of the guy who said that the fact that Bill smoked was ruining the entire game for him because he was a recovering smoker.

  • Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,288

    @burgasri said:

    It's not a game for perverts!

    As an Asian woman, I'm very upset about the updated skins;;
    "It's a adult game, so it's okay. The saying 'is only an excuse.
    Do you know what kind of game in school uniform plays?
    The sex game of the pervert!
    Think again about skin updates.

    "It's virtual, so it"
    So, does the news report that students wearing school uniforms get involved in the incident?!

    It is nothing but to ignore the students who actually exist. Before the game, I was a student wearing a school uniform, and the worn-out school uniform of Spirit reminds many people of trauma.

    Please don't make this game a sex game for the perverts;;
    What will be updated after school uniforms?
    Maid clothes? Nurse's suit?
    Interesting! ;;

    youre thinking too much dirty stuff realise that xd

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited January 21
    burgasri said:

    Do you know what kind of game in school uniform plays?
    The sex game of the pervert!
    Think again about skin updates.

    Don't judge me, blame her...


    burgasri said:

    It is nothing but to ignore the students who actually exist. Before the game, I was a student wearing a school uniform, and the worn-out school uniform of Spirit reminds many people of trauma.

    Please don't make this game a sex game for the perverts;;
    What will be updated after school uniforms?
    Maid clothes? Nurse's suit?
    Interesting! ;;

    Again, for most of us your [BAD WORD] cultures aren't our concern, and school uniforms are just a symptom of collectivism, bedroom RP is the least disgusting use of them i can think of.

    Fix your problems instead of asking others to be sensible, that may even save some girls!
    Also don't you have other problems to be concerned about to complain about an optional cosmetic in a western game? 
    Like schoolgirl predators and genocidal communists?
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    What’s perverted about it? Oh... it’s you.

  • VelkVelk Member Posts: 8

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    burgasri said:

    Do you know what kind of game in school uniform plays?

    The sex game of the pervert!

    Think again about skin updates.

    Don't judge me, blame her...

    burgasri said:

    It is nothing but to ignore the students who actually exist. Before the game, I was a student wearing a school uniform, and the worn-out school uniform of Spirit reminds many people of trauma.

    Please don't make this game a sex game for the perverts;;

    What will be updated after school uniforms?

    Maid clothes? Nurse's suit?

    Interesting! ;;

    Again, for most of us your [BAD WORD] cultures aren't our concern, and school uniforms are just a symptom of collectivism, bedroom RP is the least disgusting use of them i can think of.

    Fix your problems instead of asking others to be sensible, that may even save some girls!
    Also don't you have other problems to be concerned about to complain about an optional cosmetic in a western game? 
    Like schoolgirl predators and genocidal communists?

    Cause their imaginary high moral is what matter not fixing real issues.

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @Velk said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    burgasri said:

    Do you know what kind of game in school uniform plays?

    The sex game of the pervert!

    Think again about skin updates.

    Don't judge me, blame her...

    burgasri said:

    It is nothing but to ignore the students who actually exist. Before the game, I was a student wearing a school uniform, and the worn-out school uniform of Spirit reminds many people of trauma.

    Please don't make this game a sex game for the perverts;;

    What will be updated after school uniforms?

    Maid clothes? Nurse's suit?

    Interesting! ;;

    Again, for most of us your [BAD WORD] cultures aren't our concern, and school uniforms are just a symptom of collectivism, bedroom RP is the least disgusting use of them i can think of.

    Fix your problems instead of asking others to be sensible, that may even save some girls!
    Also don't you have other problems to be concerned about to complain about an optional cosmetic in a western game? 
    Like schoolgirl predators and genocidal communists?

    Cause their imaginary high moral is what matter not fixing real issues.

    Yeah, when was the last time BHVR stopped a genocidal commie?

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Velk said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    burgasri said:

    Do you know what kind of game in school uniform plays?

    The sex game of the pervert!

    Think again about skin updates.

    Don't judge me, blame her...

    burgasri said:

    It is nothing but to ignore the students who actually exist. Before the game, I was a student wearing a school uniform, and the worn-out school uniform of Spirit reminds many people of trauma.

    Please don't make this game a sex game for the perverts;;

    What will be updated after school uniforms?

    Maid clothes? Nurse's suit?

    Interesting! ;;

    Again, for most of us your [BAD WORD] cultures aren't our concern, and school uniforms are just a symptom of collectivism, bedroom RP is the least disgusting use of them i can think of.

    Fix your problems instead of asking others to be sensible, that may even save some girls!
    Also don't you have other problems to be concerned about to complain about an optional cosmetic in a western game? 
    Like schoolgirl predators and genocidal communists?

    Cause their imaginary high moral is what matter not fixing real issues.

    Also i bet that the person never even played DBD, since she sarcasticly asked for nurse as if we don't have that already.
    We should seriously get a maid uniform while at it.
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Velk said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    burgasri said:

    Do you know what kind of game in school uniform plays?
    
    The sex game of the pervert!
    
    Think again about skin updates.
    

    Don't judge me, blame her...

    burgasri said:
    
    It is nothing but to ignore the students who actually exist. Before the game, I was a student wearing a school uniform, and the worn-out school uniform of Spirit reminds many people of trauma.
    
    Please don't make this game a sex game for the perverts;;
    
    What will be updated after school uniforms?
    
    Maid clothes? Nurse's suit?
    
    Interesting! ;;
    
    
    
    Again, for most of us your [BAD WORD] cultures aren't our concern, and school uniforms are just a symptom of collectivism, bedroom RP is the least disgusting use of them i can think of.
    
    Fix your problems instead of asking others to be sensible, that may even save some girls!
    

    Also don't you have other problems to be concerned about to complain about an optional cosmetic in a western game? 

    Like schoolgirl predators and genocidal communists?

    Cause their imaginary high moral is what matter not fixing real issues.

    Also i bet that the person never even played DBD, since she sarcasticly asked for nurse as if we don't have that already.
    We should seriously get a maid uniform while at it.

    I wonder how real maids and nurses feel about how apparently including them in games is sexist. Not to mention the fact it is to assume they’re only female...

  • Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,874

    Finding schoolgirls attractive...

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @Mc_Harty said:
    Finding schoolgirls attractive...

    I see the dlc avatars were finally added

  • NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 428

    I still want this outfit and I'm waiting also you know her normal outfit she almost nude so yea.

  • Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,874

    @Jack11803 said:
    I see the dlc avatars were finally added

    Yep. Some of them are awesome.

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Jack11803 said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Velk said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    burgasri said:

    Do you know what kind of game in school uniform plays?
    
    The sex game of the pervert!
    
    Think again about skin updates.
    

    Don't judge me, blame her...

    burgasri said:
    
    It is nothing but to ignore the students who actually exist. Before the game, I was a student wearing a school uniform, and the worn-out school uniform of Spirit reminds many people of trauma.
    
    Please don't make this game a sex game for the perverts;;
    
    What will be updated after school uniforms?
    
    Maid clothes? Nurse's suit?
    
    Interesting! ;;
    
    
    
    Again, for most of us your [BAD WORD] cultures aren't our concern, and school uniforms are just a symptom of collectivism, bedroom RP is the least disgusting use of them i can think of.
    
    Fix your problems instead of asking others to be sensible, that may even save some girls!
    

    Also don't you have other problems to be concerned about to complain about an optional cosmetic in a western game? 

    Like schoolgirl predators and genocidal communists?

    Cause their imaginary high moral is what matter not fixing real issues.

    Also i bet that the person never even played DBD, since she sarcasticly asked for nurse as if we don't have that already.
    We should seriously get a maid uniform while at it.

    I wonder how real maids and nurses feel about how apparently including them in games is sexist. Not to mention the fact it is to assume they’re only female...

    I'd rather ask them how they feel about their professions being classics in porn, like Pizza delivery.

    You might wanna ask Dwight about that.
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    Velk said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    
    burgasri said:
    

    Do you know what kind of game in school uniform plays? The sex game of the pervert! Think again about skin updates.

    Don't judge me, blame her...
    

    burgasri said: It is nothing but to ignore the students who actually exist. Before the game, I was a student wearing a school uniform, and the worn-out school uniform of Spirit reminds many people of trauma. Please don't make this game a sex game for the perverts;; What will be updated after school uniforms? Maid clothes? Nurse's suit? Interesting! ;; Again, for most of us your [BAD WORD] cultures aren't our concern, and school uniforms are just a symptom of collectivism, bedroom RP is the least disgusting use of them i can think of. Fix your problems instead of asking others to be sensible, that may even save some girls!

    Also don't you have other problems to be concerned about to complain about an optional cosmetic in a western game? 
    
    Like schoolgirl predators and genocidal communists?
    
    
    
    Cause their imaginary high moral is what matter not fixing real issues.
    
    
    
    Also i bet that the person never even played DBD, since she sarcasticly asked for nurse as if we don't have that already.
    

    We should seriously get a maid uniform while at it.

    I wonder how real maids and nurses feel about how apparently including them in games is sexist. Not to mention the fact it is to assume they’re only female...

    I'd rather ask them how they feel about their professions being classics in porn, like Pizza delivery.

    You might wanna ask Dwight about that.

    Dwight’s already the biggest chick magnet out there! Whenever it’s someone else entering a locker, they’re really just looking for dwight

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Jack11803 said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    Velk said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    
    burgasri said:
    

    Do you know what kind of game in school uniform plays? The sex game of the pervert! Think again about skin updates.

    Don't judge me, blame her...
    

    burgasri said: It is nothing but to ignore the students who actually exist. Before the game, I was a student wearing a school uniform, and the worn-out school uniform of Spirit reminds many people of trauma. Please don't make this game a sex game for the perverts;; What will be updated after school uniforms? Maid clothes? Nurse's suit? Interesting! ;; Again, for most of us your [BAD WORD] cultures aren't our concern, and school uniforms are just a symptom of collectivism, bedroom RP is the least disgusting use of them i can think of. Fix your problems instead of asking others to be sensible, that may even save some girls!

    Also don't you have other problems to be concerned about to complain about an optional cosmetic in a western game? 
    
    Like schoolgirl predators and genocidal communists?
    
    
    
    Cause their imaginary high moral is what matter not fixing real issues.
    
    
    
    Also i bet that the person never even played DBD, since she sarcasticly asked for nurse as if we don't have that already.
    

    We should seriously get a maid uniform while at it.

    I wonder how real maids and nurses feel about how apparently including them in games is sexist. Not to mention the fact it is to assume they’re only female...

    I'd rather ask them how they feel about their professions being classics in porn, like Pizza delivery.

    You might wanna ask Dwight about that.

    Dwight’s already the biggest chick magnet out there! Whenever it’s someone else entering a locker, they’re really just looking for dwight

    Especially the Huntress, she really checks every locker. Anna just can't resist that Dwick.
  • stablepaddockstablepaddock Member Posts: 3
    edited January 25

    Hey guys, so the Korean/Japanese fans have been trying to voice their complaints about Spirits design for a while now, specifically about the necessity of sexualizing Spirit since her release. This new cosmetic that they gave her is just not a graceful or respectable addition to her cosmetic options.

    The artist team could have easily done something inspired by Kabuki theatre or even Geisha related (Although that may have taken some extra thought and research but, from what I see here it is apparent they did not think this would be a big issue.) but instead thought it necessary to put a university student (And Adult woman) in a middle-schoolers uniform. In North America/for Western fans it is not seen as that big of a deal and I wanted to understand why non-English speaking fans were speaking out against it.

    Here is what I found. These are some Reviews/Studies about Asian cultures obsession with young minors and School uniforms and how grown adult men make a business out of pedophilia.

    Please do not over-look this complaint by the Korean/Japanese fans who love this game and care about the representation they're given. Please, Mods give this thread a chance and really look at why your fans are disgusted/upset with the representation you made for them. Please ask the art team why it was necessary to make Rin, who is an adult woman, wear the outfit of a middle school if it's not for fetish reasons.

    Thank you for reading!

    @Clyde

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    @stablepaddock These aren't being posted by actual fans but troll smurf accounts that don't actually care about the subject but want to start drama.

    They're also based in Korea and this whole troll job started up on either Twitter or FB and they admitted it was for nothing other than to troll.

  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,703

    ^^
    image

  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,733

    @powerbats said:
    @stablepaddock These aren't being posted by actual fans but troll smurf accounts that don't actually care about the subject but want to start drama.

    They're also based in Korea and this whole troll job started up on either Twitter or FB and they admitted it was for nothing other than to troll.

    I uh, I also think he is a smurf account. He may correct me if I am wrong but otherwise, waste of keyboard typing.

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    @Shad03 said:

    @powerbats said:
    @stablepaddock These aren't being posted by actual fans but troll smurf accounts that don't actually care about the subject but want to start drama.

    They're also based in Korea and this whole troll job started up on either Twitter or FB and they admitted it was for nothing other than to troll.

    I uh, I also think he is a smurf account. He may correct me if I am wrong but otherwise, waste of keyboard typing.

    Yeah i thought so too, but wanted to give a fair chance if not but if so let them know they're not fooling anyone here. I I had to bet they're probably also behind the spam scams we get and just use a translation program to make it seem chinese.

    This is due to the racial animosity between the 3 cultures going back millenia.

  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,733

    @powerbats said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @powerbats said:
    @stablepaddock These aren't being posted by actual fans but troll smurf accounts that don't actually care about the subject but want to start drama.

    They're also based in Korea and this whole troll job started up on either Twitter or FB and they admitted it was for nothing other than to troll.

    I uh, I also think he is a smurf account. He may correct me if I am wrong but otherwise, waste of keyboard typing.

    Yeah i thought so too, but wanted to give a fair chance if not but if so let them know they're not fooling anyone here. I I had to bet they're probably also behind the spam scams we get and just use a translation program to make it seem chinese.

    This is due to the racial animosity between the 3 cultures going back millenia.

    I hear ya. Seriously though the Spirit's new outfit is better then her base one. Uh, not that I don't mind the original.

  • SadonicShadowSadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,122

    @burgasri said:

    It's not a game for perverts!

    As an Asian woman, I'm very upset about the updated skins;;
    "It's a adult game, so it's okay. The saying 'is only an excuse.
    Do you know what kind of game in school uniform plays?
    The sex game of the pervert!
    Think again about skin updates.

    "It's virtual, so it"
    So, does the news report that students wearing school uniforms get involved in the incident?!

    It is nothing but to ignore the students who actually exist. Before the game, I was a student wearing a school uniform, and the worn-out school uniform of Spirit reminds many people of trauma.

    Please don't make this game a sex game for the perverts;;
    What will be updated after school uniforms?
    Maid clothes? Nurse's suit?
    Interesting! ;;

    No one cares that you are offended.


    No one cares that you are offended

  • ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 2,733

    It's not perverted, you're perverted, another girl was bitching about Spirit being 'too revealing and sexual' when it's her outfit, the school girl outfit is more so covering up, no one really cares that you're offended cause there is nothing to be offended about.

  • Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939
    edited March 6

    I love that you sound like some kind of medical commercial.

  • Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939

    I find that a school uniform has absolutely zero relation to any [BAD WORD] incidents, which is what I assume you are referring to in terms of "traumatic experiences" because of your constant mentions of "sex" and "perverts". A person could be raped in any outfit, so unless you have a statistic that states that most rapes occur to individuals wearing a school uniform, I'm going to have to disagree with you.

Sign In or Register to comment.