Home Discussions General Discussions

Tru3Ta1ent got genrushed in 4 min but as Nurse this time

DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
Because so many said in the last post that the reason tru3 got genrushed was he played
1. Doc 
2. Did mistakes (aka didn't left the injured survivor to go for a healthy who was working on a gen next to him)

Nurse quick chases and no big mistakes.
Last gen popped in 4 minutes. 
The only "mistake" he did was not committing to slug or pick up the obsession DS. But if those seconds can make you lose as killer while as survivor u can chill and jerk around it just confirms how unbalanced it is.

Now what?

Post edited by DwightsLifeMatters on

Comments

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 7,294
    Jack11803 said:

You sit on a throne of lies! We were complaining about him using no perks or add ons. AND HE STILL ISNT! STOP WITH THESE DAMN POSTS!

Like I said before, Nurse will have to play out of her mind to have a chance against this here.
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Jack11803 said:

You sit on a throne of lies! We were complaining about him using no perks or add ons. AND HE STILL ISNT! STOP WITH THESE DAMN POSTS!

Funny, so many people say "nurse doesn't need addons and perks" hmmmmmm

Am I those people!?

• WeederickWeederick Member Posts: 1,001

Its not easy in the red ranks. Noob3 also tried the challenge and gave up at red ranks.

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662
    Vietfox said:
    No perks no addons against survivors with instalheals and yet he got 2K. Sounds like we should nerf the nurse first :)
    Edit: in normal conditions a good nurse can get 4K in less than 4 minutes.
    Only 2 kills because this ace played like an idiot. Otherwise 1 kill at best.
    Weederick said:

Its not easy in the red ranks. Noob3 also tried the challenge and gave up at red ranks.

What challenge? Same, perkless and addonless Killer or the survivor version of that?
  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    @Vietfox said:
    No perks no addons against survivors with instalheals and yet he got 2K. Sounds like we should nerf the nurse first :)
    Luck and clumsiness are part of the game for both killers and survivors. I think that match went pretty well for Tru3 considering he wasn't running anything against a team fully armed with perks and 1 instaheal at least.
    SenzuDuck said:

Vietfox said:

Why do you guys do this

Whenever someone does well in a match it can't because they played well, it's because a survivor did poorly.

Dude got to rank 1 killer without addons or perks - killer is ez, you're all mad you can't reach rank 1 WITH addons and perks.

Can you please stop hunting posts who are showing how busted survivors can be? U r a survivor main, you are supposed to hide and keep quite. Kthxbye
    I've watched @SenzuDuck streams and i've seen him playing more as a killer than as a survivor tbh.

@Vietfox said:

SenzuDuck said:

Vietfox said:

Why do you guys do this

Whenever someone does well in a match it can't because they played well, it's because a survivor did poorly.

Dude got to rank 1 killer without addons or perks - killer is ez, you're all mad you can't reach rank 1 WITH addons and perks.

Can you please stop hunting posts who are showing how busted survivors can be? U r a survivor main, you are supposed to hide and keep quite. Kthxbye

I've watched @SenzuDuck streams and i've seen him playing more as a killer than as a survivor tbh.

Same. Also, devs have said they don’t want survivors always hiding. You also assumed he hunts these, he doesn’t. They’re like me where they’re just everywhere. Stop making discussions if you don’t want discussions.

Jack11803 said:

@tt_ivi_99 said:
    To all of you people who are saying: He's playing with no perks!

Barbacue doesnt serve a purposse no more because of how many counters It has, Ruin is destroyed at the first 15 seconds of the match. The other 2 perks he would run dont really matter because almost no perks work well with Nurse since she doenst need them.

That means that even if he had perks he would be playing without them.

Meanwhile we have survivors playing with Dead Hard, DS, etc, which cant be destroyed at the first 15 seconds and have counters that take a lot of time for the killer.

And also, survivors were playing without toolboxes... It would be kind of Ok if they all had a toolbox or Leader but honestly... 4 mins gens without toolboxes is pretty damn broken.

Gen Rush is real and needs a fix.

Sloppy butcher. Nurses calling. NOED. Blood warden.

You’re just uninspired

- Sloppy: Yh, 10 more seconds to heal, right...
    - Nurse's Calling: Useless in red ranks unless you are playing as a killer with less than 28m TR.
    - NOED: What's the point of having that perk if totem spots are seen from miles away and are also right next to gens?
    - Blood Warden: Again, what's the point if It can only be used once and by the time you get someone the hooked guy is saved...
    I run resilience, which allows you to repair a gen 7 seconds faster, and believe me when i say that every second matters in this game.
    Jack11803 said:

@tt_ivi_99 said:

Barbacue doesnt serve a purposse no more because of how many counters It has, Ruin is destroyed at the first 15 seconds of the match. The other 2 perks he would run dont really matter because almost no perks work well with Nurse since she doenst need them.

Meanwhile we have survivors playing with Dead Hard, DS, etc, which cant be destroyed at the first 15 seconds and have counters that take a lot of time for the killer.

And also, survivors were playing without toolboxes... It would be kind of Ok if they all had a toolbox or Leader but honestly... 4 mins gens without toolboxes is pretty damn broken.

You’re just uninspired

Sloppy: optimal survivors don't selfcare against sloppy, they keep pumping gens  they had adrenalin aswell so no point.
    Nurses: everyone expects nurses calling on Nurse. No point.
    Noed: endgame perk, doesn't affect gen speed.
    Blpodwarden: endgame perk, doesn't affect gen speed 

@tt_ivi_99 said:
    Jack11803 said:

@tt_ivi_99 said:

You’re just uninspired

• Sloppy: Yh, 10 more seconds to heal, right...

• Nurse's Calling: Useless in red ranks unless you are playing as a killer with less than 28m TR.
      • NOED: What's the point of having that perk if totem spots are seen from miles away and are also right next to gens?
      • Blood Warden: Again, what's the point if It can only be used once and by the time you get someone the hooked guy is saved...

Now you’re just being a contrarian for the sake of not wanting to concede. Quit bitching

Jack11803 said:

tt_ivi_99 said:

You’re just uninspired

Sloppy: optimal survivors don't selfcare against sloppy, they keep pumping gens  they had adrenalin aswell so no point.
    Thank you, that's what i do, even if they are not running sloppy ^^
    But not healing has the drawback of being instadowned again, so it's fine.
  • thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,015

IIRC this group was stream sniping him anyway. They knew he had no perks and just rushed him. Still dumb how fast they could do gens, but it is something to consider.

Also picking up the DS guy wastes loads more time than just the extra stun + chase after. If he just slugged him he could have kept a lot more pressure. By eating the DS he lost all that pressure.

• twistedmonkeytwistedmonkey Member, Trusted Posts: 4,048
    So out of how many games played did this happen to him? How well did he also play in each game? Those are the relevant things to think about.

If the majority of his games he gets 3-4k does that mean the game is unbalanced in favour of killers?

Yes it can happen but is it the norm? That's is also something to consider it's not what can be done but what is being done the majority of times, the emblem system means these matches gain little BP so more fool those players and if it was such a huge issue he could never reach rank 1 each month.

The fact is the game promotes screwing around and doing a multitude of things not simply doing the objective, if that was all that was promoted then this issue would be a lot bigger and the kill/death ratio would not be in favour of killers.
  • thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,015
    edited January 2019

@Vietfox said:
    I run resilience, which allows you to repair a gen 7 seconds faster, and believe me when i say that every second matters in this game.

*6.6 seconds faster

• WeederickWeederick Member Posts: 1,001

Weederick said:

What challenge? Same, perkless and addonless Killer or the survivor version of that?

He played both versions without addons and perks. Made it with survivor and gave up killer around rank 4 (maining huntress later on). Tbf he was 12 hours in the livestream and exhausted, but sadly didnt continue the next day.

@Vietfox said:

*6.4 seconds faster

I know, i'm just a positive person.

IIRC this group was stream sniping him anyway. They knew he had no perks and just rushed him. Still dumb how fast they could do gens, but it is something to consider.

Also picking up the DS guy wastes loads more time than just the extra stun + chase after. If he just slugged him he could have kept a lot more pressure. By eating the DS he lost all that pressure.

Yeah about the DS: with any other killer I would have slugged 100% but with nurse you can make the decision to eat it cuz you can down them very quick again. 
    The issue about slugging: you don't find anyone else, you lose the slug, slug gets picked up -> you won nothing.

thesuicidefox said:

Yeah about the DS: with any other killer I would have slugged 100% but with nurse you can make the decision to eat it cuz you can down them very quick again. 
    The issue about slugging: you don't find anyone else, you lose the slug, slug gets picked up -> you won nothing.

And the stream sniping?

Weederick said:

Weederick said:

He played both versions without addons and perks. Made it with survivor and gave up killer around rank 4 (maining huntress later on). Tbf he was 12 hours in the livestream and exhausted, but sadly didnt continue the next day.

Why exactly did he gave up? Genrushed or just lost fun? I'm not sure but isn't Noob3 a survivor main? Or does he play both sides?