Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Been playing a few weeks; absolutetly toxic community. I need a "fun" mode in addition to "ranked".

2»

Comments

  • FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,314

    @Bravo0413 said:
    Git Gud

    No u

  • Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,642

    @Bravo0413 said:
    Git Gud

    No u

    :O 
  • dpdsdpds Member Posts: 52

    oh no survivors are looping...

  • kamisenkamisen Member Posts: 794
    dpds said:

    oh no survivors are looping...

    Ah yes, this rhetorical device I've seen before. Was looping the point of my post?
  • TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited January 2019

    @kamisen said:
    Side note: have the developers acknowledged that communication is an "allowed" feature of the game? Would love to see it with my own eyes.

    I won't find it.. It is in one of their Devs streams.

    However proof is in the puddin... The fact they don't ban people for using Discord.

    Also... You can join the DBD discord server itself.. They got about 20 or so channels you and your friends can use.

    You can do a search in the forums to see where a mod has said they don't consider it cheating.

    Or... You can ask them yourself. There is a section near where you sign in and out of the site here, that allows you to send a question to the mods.

  • dpdsdpds Member Posts: 52
    edited January 2019

    @kamisen said:
    dpds said:

    oh no survivors are looping...

    Ah yes, this rhetorical device I've seen before. Was looping the point of my post?

    well you mentioned it, seems it troubles you equally along with other points, otherwise it wouldn't be there :)

  • kamisenkamisen Member Posts: 794

    @TheBean said:

    @kamisen said:
    Side note: have the developers acknowledged that communication is an "allowed" feature of the game? Would love to see it with my own eyes.

    I won't find it.. It is in one of their Devs streams.

    However proof is in the puddin... The fact they don't ban people for using Discord.

    Also... You can join the DBD discord server itself.. They got about 20 or so channels you and your friends can use.

    You can do a search in the forums to see where a mod has said they don't consider it cheating.

    Or... You can ask them yourself. There is a section near where you sign in and out of the site here, that allows you to send a question to the mods.

    I'll do that.

  • kamisenkamisen Member Posts: 794

    @dpds said:

    well you mentioned it, seems it troubles you equally along with other points, otherwise it wouldn't be there :)

    No, it doesn't trouble me equally. It's rather the sum of all parts (with an emphasis on bad sportsmanship in the lobby) that troubles me.

Sign In or Register to comment.