Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

2.5.0 and chainsaw ghost-hits is still a thing

@Devs are you even aware of this issue? How high is the priority to fix this? It's game breaking and annoying af to get robbed a downed survivor just because the chainsaw says "nope not today".

Comments

  • DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662
    Why no statements about that @devs?
  • WeederickWeederick Member Posts: 1,001

    This was a bug since release. I dont think they can fix it or it was never on their list.

  • DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662
    Weederick said:

    This was a bug since release. I dont think they can fix it or it was never on their list.

    Billy main? 
    You surely know how frustrating it is when you completely outplay a survivor on a strong structure like jungle gym but the chainsaw stops. It really triggers me, sometimes I'm on the edge to DC if it happens multiple times in the same match.
  • HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 10,548

    @Funbag5 said:
    My nipples are so hard right now

    what the.......... okay then

  • WeederickWeederick Member Posts: 1,001

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Weederick said:

    This was a bug since release. I dont think they can fix it or it was never on their list.

    Billy main? 
    You surely know how frustrating it is when you completely outplay a survivor on a strong structure like jungle gym but the chainsaw stops. It really triggers me, sometimes I'm on the edge to DC if it happens multiple times in the same match.

    Yes, it sucks hard. I wish they would fix it, but after 2,5y i would give it up. :/

  • DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662
    Weederick said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Weederick said:

    This was a bug since release. I dont think they can fix it or it was never on their list.

    Billy main? 
    You surely know how frustrating it is when you completely outplay a survivor on a strong structure like jungle gym but the chainsaw stops. It really triggers me, sometimes I'm on the edge to DC if it happens multiple times in the same match.

    Yes, it sucks hard. I wish they would fix it, but after 2,5y i would give it up. :/

    Sigh, slowly the frustration is taking over the fun. 
  • DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662

    Just want to mention that it's sill a thing in 2.6.2

Sign In or Register to comment.