We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Spirits new outfit rocks.

MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 836

Just saw the new outfit on the ps4 for spirit, i have seen it here in a previous post but it looks awesome! really freaky! sorry to the guys that you can't see her butt though ^^ hehe

Comments

  • HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 1,476

    I did catch myself trying to look when I was being carried the first time lol She looks awesome <3 I was like ''hell yeah lets go to the Basement!''

  • LegitAdventurerLegitAdventurer Member Posts: 437
    I'm about it
  • I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 647

    Oh hell yeah. Jump on that after work last night. Awesome

  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 2,417

    bUT HeR OuTFiT iS sEXUAlLiZING ASiAns

  • MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 736

    I loooove the new outfit but I wear it with the messy bun look rather than the school girl head piece. The head piece is meh.

  • I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 647

    @MegMain98 said:
    I loooove the new outfit but I wear it with the messy bun look rather than the school girl head piece. The head piece is meh.

    P3 head school girl outfit blood sword

  • βLAKEβLAKE Member Posts: 351

    I have yet to face the spirit with that new outfit. I played around 13 matches yesterday

  • MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 736

    @I_am_Negan said:

    @MegMain98 said:
    I loooove the new outfit but I wear it with the messy bun look rather than the school girl head piece. The head piece is meh.

    P3 head school girl outfit blood sword

    I love the messy bun, striped school girl outfit, and the new sword that is labeled “frozen” or that giant samurai sword that came with the burial kimono.

    I would wear my P3 head but I don’t like the hair pieces that her hair is straight up in the air.

  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 836

    Played against the spirit with the new skin, it looks really good! @Shad03 there are sexy asians! even ones on dbd who er...sacrifice and kill!

  • I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 647

    @MegMain98 said:

    @I_am_Negan said:

    @MegMain98 said:
    I loooove the new outfit but I wear it with the messy bun look rather than the school girl head piece. The head piece is meh.

    P3 head school girl outfit blood sword

    I love the messy bun, striped school girl outfit, and the new sword that is labeled “frozen” or that giant samurai sword that came with the burial kimono.

    I would wear my P3 head but I don’t like the hair pieces that her hair is straight up in the air.

    Yeah I don't have that messy bun head

  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 2,417

    @Mushwin said:
    Played against the spirit with the new skin, it looks really good! @Shad03 there are sexy asians! even ones on dbd who er...sacrifice and kill!

    Do you not recall the smurf accounts against the Spirit's new outfit? Unless I am thinking of another person, I'm sure you've seen them though.

  • XavierBoah17XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 177
    Mushwin said:

    Just saw the new outfit on the ps4 for spirit, i have seen it here in a previous post but it looks awesome! really freaky! sorry to the guys that you can't see her butt though ^^ hehe

    Saw it in the shop, bought it, love it. Just wished the head piece looked better.
  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 836

    @Shad03 no that was me, there can only be one Mushwin! i do remember all of that and all the other accounts and posts etc lol but the outfit still rocks

  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 836

    @XavierBoah17 said:
    Mushwin said:

    Just saw the new outfit on the ps4 for spirit, i have seen it here in a previous post but it looks awesome! really freaky! sorry to the guys that you can't see her butt though ^^ hehe

    Saw it in the shop, bought it, love it. Just wished the head piece looked better.

    i do think the face looks a lil freaky

  • ZarathosZarathos Member Posts: 656
    Shad03 said:

    bUT HeR OuTFiT iS sEXUAlLiZING ASiAns

    That was a funny post. Someone talking about the spirit being oversexualised. I dont know how someone came to that conclusion about a yokai hacked up spirit but eh im not gonna kink shame. XD
  • blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 490

    I may or may not have left the match I was currently in to buy them when I saw dbd tweet about it.

  • Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 1,740
    Rin is Bae <3 ..... easily the best work BHVR has done <3
Sign In or Register to comment.