The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Spirits new outfit rocks.

MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,361

Just saw the new outfit on the ps4 for spirit, i have seen it here in a previous post but it looks awesome! really freaky! sorry to the guys that you can't see her butt though ^^ hehe

Comments

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 2,563

I did catch myself trying to look when I was being carried the first time lol She looks awesome <3 I was like ''hell yeah lets go to the Basement!''

• LegitAdventurerLegitAdventurer Member Posts: 473
    I'm about it
  • I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 1,011

Oh hell yeah. Jump on that after work last night. Awesome

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,680

bUT HeR OuTFiT iS sEXUAlLiZING ASiAns

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,247

I loooove the new outfit but I wear it with the messy bun look rather than the school girl head piece. The head piece is meh.

@MegMain98 said:
    I loooove the new outfit but I wear it with the messy bun look rather than the school girl head piece. The head piece is meh.

P3 head school girl outfit blood sword

• βLAKEβLAKE Member Posts: 544

I have yet to face the spirit with that new outfit. I played around 13 matches yesterday

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,247

@I_am_Negan said:

@MegMain98 said:

I love the messy bun, striped school girl outfit, and the new sword that is labeled “frozen” or that giant samurai sword that came with the burial kimono.

I would wear my P3 head but I don’t like the hair pieces that her hair is straight up in the air.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,361

Played against the spirit with the new skin, it looks really good! @Shad03 there are sexy asians! even ones on dbd who er...sacrifice and kill!

@MegMain98 said:

@I_am_Negan said:

@MegMain98 said:

I love the messy bun, striped school girl outfit, and the new sword that is labeled “frozen” or that giant samurai sword that came with the burial kimono.

I would wear my P3 head but I don’t like the hair pieces that her hair is straight up in the air.

Yeah I don't have that messy bun head

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,680

@Mushwin said:
    Played against the spirit with the new skin, it looks really good! @Shad03 there are sexy asians! even ones on dbd who er...sacrifice and kill!

Do you not recall the smurf accounts against the Spirit's new outfit? Unless I am thinking of another person, I'm sure you've seen them though.

• XavierBoah17XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 203
    Mushwin said:

Just saw the new outfit on the ps4 for spirit, i have seen it here in a previous post but it looks awesome! really freaky! sorry to the guys that you can't see her butt though ^^ hehe

Saw it in the shop, bought it, love it. Just wished the head piece looked better.

@Shad03 no that was me, there can only be one Mushwin! i do remember all of that and all the other accounts and posts etc lol but the outfit still rocks

@XavierBoah17 said:
    Mushwin said:

Saw it in the shop, bought it, love it. Just wished the head piece looked better.

i do think the face looks a lil freaky

• ZarathosZarathos Member Posts: 844
    Shad03 said:

bUT HeR OuTFiT iS sEXUAlLiZING ASiAns

That was a funny post. Someone talking about the spirit being oversexualised. I dont know how someone came to that conclusion about a yokai hacked up spirit but eh im not gonna kink shame. XD
  • blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 907

I may or may not have left the match I was currently in to buy them when I saw dbd tweet about it.

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 2,554
    Rin is Bae <3 ..... easily the best work BHVR has done <3